Nelly Furtado

Grimo85

I don't really like her new, 'loose', attitude. I actually dig her more (more!) poppy stuff. Like that song, 'Fly Like I Bird'. It just flowed better than, 'Promiscuous' and shit, you know? :) Ay, she's very pretty too!

I don't really like her new, 'loose', attitude. I actually dig her more (more!) poppy stuff. Like that song, 'Fly Like I Bird'. It just flowed better than, 'Promiscuous' and shit, you know? :) Ay, she's very pretty too!

:lol: Don't you mean the song "I'm like a bird"?

So sorry but I had to say it.

On Topic: Nelly is absolutely stunning but her voice on "Man Eater" is a bit annoying and nasal- I'm not saying I'm any better but I find her voice on "I'm like a bird" much better.

Oh yeah i can't stop listening to this song either i love it!! rock3

I've always like Nelly's style and voice,she's not another fake pop artist she's very talented and this new album is the proove of that..

Maneater is a great dance pop single with a great feeling i love to dance like crazy with it! B)

:lol: Don't you mean the song "I'm like a bird"?

So sorry but I had to say it.

On Topic: Nelly is absolutely stunning but her voice on "Man Eater" is a bit annoying and nasal- I'm not saying I'm any better but I find her voice on "I'm like a bird" much better.

:laugh: Same thing!

I hate it. I actually kind of liked her a few years ago when she was different, but now she's decided to turn herself into yet another posing pop deva. As if we didn't have enough of those.

I agree with that. I find it quite sad that she has to basically whore herself to get the fame she wants.

IMO she wasn't that good to start with, but at least she had some dignity. Now, I have no respect for her.

I hate it. I actually kind of liked her a few years ago when she was different, but now she's decided to turn herself into yet another posing pop deva. As if we didn't have enough of those.

I agree with that. I find it quite sad that she has to basically whore herself to get the fame she wants.

IMO she wasn't that good to start with, but at least she had some dignity. Now, I have no respect for her.

I totally agree with you both!!

It's so disapointing when a musician stop being a musician to be a celebrity!! <_<

It sucks when a musician doesn't play the music s/he really like. She felt she wasn't so famous and now she whore herself as he said. :(

And there's nothing wrong about being a pop star or a rock star....each person has his/her own style, and if s/he really enjoy it, I respect it, but you can tell when an artist doesn't like what s/he's doing, and she doesn't like it. She just wanna get famous!! That sucks!! :tongue2:

She is like Pink!! She doesn´t know what to do to get people's attention.

Now Nelly dances like a pop start, and Pink just critizise another singers to get famous. At least those stupid girls have the fame she doesn't!! I'm not a fan of them (stupid girls), but Pink sucks!! And Nelly too. She sucks now!!

Anyway, the song might be catchy, but Nelly sucks!! :tongue2:

Edited by sarsura