any videos of dimebag darrell's death

Buckets of Rain

This is making me sad, im still not over this, there is only footage of the people screaming. behind the music made me cry many a time, the worst december of my life

R.I.P dimebag darrell

i dont think its sick at all he just wants to see it id like to see it tbh purly because i like to know everything and see everything give the guy a brake.

if its not illegal to show ken bigley get beheaded on the internet why would it be illeagal to show dimebag get shot?

yeh well you gotta spemd money to make money !

and Faces of Death are real, BTW.

Really??..

I always could of swore it was fake.. :huh:

Faces of Death, also released under the title The Original Faces of Death, is a 1978 mondo film, lasting roughly 100 minutes, which guides viewers through explicit scenes depicting a variety of ways to die. It is often billed as Banned in 40 Countries, with that number varying with the years. The film has in fact however, been banned (at least temporarily) in New Zealand, Australia, Norway and Finland. The film was written and directed by John Alan Schwartz (credited as "Conan le Cilaire" for directing and "Alan Black" for writing), who also appears in one of the segments in this film, and puts in cameo appearances in several other films in this series, and stars Michael Carr as the narrator, "Dr. Francis B. Gröss". John Alan Schwartz has gone on record as saying this film's budget was $450.000, and there are estimates that it has grossed more than $35 million dollars worldwide in theatrical releases, not including rentals. It was ranked #50 on Entertainment Weekly's "Top 50 Cult Films of All-Time" in 2000.

Although several of the "human death" scenes are obviously faked, some of the footage is genuine. Famous scenes of death from the media are included. Also featured are the actual on-camera deaths of a variety of animals, including seals being clubbed to death and animals being killed on the slaughterhouse line.

A noted scene includes the killing of a live monkey, which is then prepared and served to patrons of a gourmet restaurant. This scene, like many others, was faked.

A number of Faces of Death sequels were made, each with a lower budget and production quality than the last. The first four films and Faces of Death: Fact or Fiction? (a "documentary" on the making of the series) were at least partially directed and written by Schwartz. Faces of Death 5 and 6 were made up entirely of highlights from the first four films, with no new footage at all, and released in some countries where the original films were originally banned. The first three starred Carr as "Dr. Gröss", although The Worst of Faces of Death (consisting of highlights from the first three installments) instead featured Schwartz's brother, James Schwartz, as "Dr. Louis Flellis". Flellis explains that he accidentally killed "Dr. Gröss" while operating on him the prior week. However, in Faces of Death IV, Flellis explains the absence of Dr. Gröss by stating that he had taken his own life, having been driven insane as a result of witnessing so much death. This clearly contradicts Flellis' previous assertion.

Apparently, some of the actors and special makeup/effects crew have come forward to try to obtain credit for their work on this film. Most of these people where not in any union at the time of filming. This is the reasoning for the brief credits which helped make the film more realistic.

I thought all of it was fake..

I diddnt know there was real shit in there.. :o

and, I can rent any of them at my local video store.. :lol: ... :ph34r:

there's a whole series of "Faces of Death" videos. the first one might have had some fake stuff in it. but, the others are 100% real and done documentary style. alot of it is home recording and news reel stuff. i saw one with this FBI video where they thought they were busting drug dealers and it turned out to be Satanists selling body parts for use in rituals. they also uncovered a video of these girls luring a guy and then cutting his head off with a knife. man, it was gross.