who else wants to hear Axl sing Light My Fire?

Buckets of Rain

when he sang it in greece it was awesome, but he only sang part of it. i'd love to hear the whole thing, how bout you? it sounded a lot different than the doors one and had a heavier bass and power chords, and axl sang it more like a rhythm and blues version and did "whoa-yeah" and stuff. sounded cool.

when he sang it in greece it was awesome, but he only sang part of it. i'd love to hear the whole thing, how bout you? it sounded a lot different than the doors one and had a heavier bass and power chords, and axl sang it more like a rhythm and blues version and did "whoa-yeah" and stuff. sounded cool.

That sounded cool!

Could it have been a hint? A CD song maybe?

Taking something old and making it "new" again with modern sounds and beats.

Hmmm...what's that word...no not 'cover'...Ummm... "REMIX" !!!

Damn, no wonder Axl was on MTV coolest person ... 'for an old guy' list.

Axl isn't a real fan of melody is he?

It surprises me that your even a fan.... You have too good of a taste in music.....

Were is the this i love clip you promised us a month go? you lieng sack of fuck.

Edited by Yorch

Guest SOLGER

dude..its not that...the fuckin worthless pieces of shit musicians he has now didnt know the changes to the chorus of the song..so he couldnt go on.. fuckin imbeciles only know christina aguilera to jam to. If they only would have known the chords to a classic rock song it woudl have abeen a good jam..but thats the thing of the new gnr..they cant jam..

dude..its not that...the fuckin worthless pieces of shit musicians he has now didnt know the changes to the chorus of the song..so he couldnt go on.. fuckin imbeciles only know christina aguilera to jam to. If they only would have known the chords to a classic rock song it woudl have abeen a good jam..but thats the thing of the new gnr..they cant jam..

Uh, DuDe ... like what's in your pipe, DuDe .... uh, DUDe, where's my car?

Dude, have seen VR's cover of Pink Floyd's, "Wish you were here?" They can't even get that simple song right.

And like Dude, when did old GnR ever just jam out of the blue at any of their concerts? Everything they've ever done is rehearsed or have played together before. If they ever do jam, it's some cheesy blues progression that anybody can follow.

But dude, GnR was either just messing around in that video or it was a sneak peak and they were just teasing the fans. If they really wanted to play that song, that could have.

Comprendre, amigo?