dont you think it would be great if a civil war vid came out?

J-Studham

I was listening to the demo the other day, and it blew me away, and I think this would just be a great time to let out a civil war vid? I dunno maybe im just crazy. (DISCUSS)

Also! am I the only one who thinks anything goes alt lyrics is a hell of alot better? (anything goes is one of my fav songs, the alt lyrics virsion is amazing tho :wub: )

*DONT TALK ABOUT EX MEMBERS*

lol true I guess, but stay on topic!

if they had some footage from Axl when he was younger studio singing it, it would be great :( ...they could show him singing it in the past...and present...it should be a charity song

:huh: THIS TOPIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHINESE DEMOCRACY.

Pretend it doesnt even exist, pretend you have never heard of it.

I KNOW THIS VIDEO WILL KNOW HAPPEN.

all I was saying was "wouldnt it be kewl" if it came out within 2 years of now or something.

How about a song like I.R.S? why civil war?

I.R.S., Better, or TWAT would all be great but CD must come out first.

Civil war- all thats going on in the world right now-charity song-ect. ect.

the chairty song thing....

GN'R would need to have CD for a while and have a big fanbase... then they could do it live and release a live version for charity...

But I think they'd need CD out for at least a year for that to work... but then they'd wanna push CD songs not old songs.....

:unsure:

Ok forgetting Chinese Democracy...

It'd still be dumb to release a video for a song that came out in 1991....

If they did it live era style that'd be cool though....

I'm sharing same thoughts about this..... No.Fuckin'.Way.

M.

Pretend? :unsure:

YES we all know you have the biggest immagination out of everybody on this forum use it!!@% :anger::P

How about a song like I.R.S? why civil war?

I.R.S., Better, or TWAT would all be great but CD must come out first.

Civil war- all thats going on in the world right now-charity song-ect. ect.

the chairty song thing....

GN'R would need to have CD for a while and have a big fanbase... then they could do it live and release a live version for charity...

But I think they'd need CD out for at least a year for that to work... but then they'd wanna push CD songs not old songs.....

:unsure:

I see what you're sayin :unsure: ....

The only other way it could work is if there was a reunion... but I don't wanna talk about a reunion so.... just make videos for Chinese Democracy!!!!

:P good point, good point.

The other thing that made me think of the vid was someone talking about this time being world war 3, and that would effect sooo many people. I dunno im just blathering on now, its 5 am I need sleep lolol pce out.

pretend, you know like what axls doing with his "gnr" :)

on topic, was the tokyo gig not used as a live video to the song when they released the 'not so' limited edition civil war single? i remember seeing it on mtv alot once the single was released.

pretend, you know like what axls doing with his "gnr" :)on topic, was the tokyo gig not used as a live video to the song when they released the 'not so' limited edition civil war single? i remember seeing it on mtv alot once the single was released.

and what the HELL is that supposed to mean??