CD setlist

mr.drummin

Do you think GNR will open CD with Better or have some sort of interlude leading into the songs? I personally think Better would make a great openning to set the tone for the rest of the album.

I'm also wondering whether there will be any epics like Estranged, November Rain or Coma on CD. That would be very cool. We are close it is time to be optimistic.

rock4

Songs on Chinese Democracy for sure:

1. Chinese Democracy

2. Better

3. The Blues

4. There Was a Time

5. Madagascar

Source: http://gunnersground.bbfun.com/gunnersground-about51.html

and also that is not my fourm

You actually believe that from some washed up wanna be rockstar?

Wow.

Aw, man! They're good. Check out their new album 'The Gathering of the Faithful'. Anywho, someone on this board said they wanted the album to end with Better...that could be real cool, ending with the 'No one ever told me when I was alone, they just thought i knew better, better...'

CD will probably be the starter.

It will start like Chinese Democracy on tour. With the subtle intro and then the riff. And then the song starts off for real.

And as for epic songs. TWAT will be there and probably something like that.

It will start like Chinese Democracy on tour. With the subtle intro and then the riff. And then the song starts off for real.

And as for epic songs. TWAT will be there and probably something like that.

I consider Madagascar very epic as well. Nearing Coma-epic.

yeah, it is. But I think it's a kinda song that you love now and then. Not all the time. I found myself facinated by it over and over again. And bored of it in between. Not like better, I can hear that song til I drop.

I also belive Rhiad will be on the album. I really like that song and wish they would play it live.

Songs that we have heard that I don't think will make the cut

Oh my God

Silkworms