anyone give me a ticket?

sofika

and we all know that hope dies last, so if there's an angel, or like a real crazy person who don't want his/her ticket because it's like cursed or something, well, i'm here, sitiing in front of a screen and waiting and praying for a miracle. so... if there's a lonely ticket, waiting for someone to love it and take care for it - i'm here.

most of u will think i'm crazy or something, bt well, i just have to try! NO RISK NO FUN:)

probably u all gonna laugh, but thats fine, as long as i make someone's day better with my stupid request:)

keep safe, everybody:)

just for info, I GOT THE DAMN TICKET UKNOW! Thanks to all of u who believed in my naiveness and to all who thought i am crazy - kiss my big ass, because i got the ticket for free!!!:) there are still some good and honorable people left in this world! thank u mr. john :)

well it was like that: i was in front of the arena , it was 5 pm, i've lost all hope by then and just collapsed (and those beer i had before helped me to feel very very sad) and started to feel sorry for my self and angry because i havent planned it better. and then this tout guy came by and asked me why i look so miserable and i told him why: that i traveled like 1000 miles to see gnr and that i saw them in MEN but i really want to se 'em again! and he said that he cant just give me the ticket but he'll try his best to get me one and that i just need to trust him. and so i sat there for 10 mins and this mr. came and just give me the ticket. and i was like shocked, started crying and thanking and he was really nice, round 50 y., and told me that the tout told him that there is a very sad girl sitting all alone and she really wnats to get in and so he decided to give me the ticket instead of selling it!

isnt that nice?!!!

my faith in goodness of some people in this world is back , i fear not and i believe!!!!

well it was like that: i was in front of the arena , it was 5 pm, i've lost all hope by then and just collapsed (and those beer i had before helped me to feel very very sad) and started to feel sorry for my self and angry because i havent planned it better. and then this tout guy came by and asked me why i look so miserable and i told him why: that i traveled like 1000 miles to see gnr and that i saw them in MEN but i really want to se 'em again! and he said that he cant just give me the ticket but he'll try his best to get me one and that i just need to trust him. and so i sat there for 10 mins and this mr. came and just give me the ticket. and i was like shocked, started crying and thanking and he was really nice, round 50 y., and told me that the tout told him that there is a very sad girl sitting all alone and she really wnats to get in and so he decided to give me the ticket instead of selling it!

isnt that nice?!!!

my faith in goodness of some people in this world is back , i fear not and i believe!!!!

I'm really happy for you! :)

This thread reminds me that I didn't see any touts at all at the gig! first gig i've been to where I haven't had touts coming up to me with "tickets buy or sell... buy or sell tickets". :P

They were there at the 29th. It was weird because they dont look right at you and you think there talking to someone else when there saying it. Ever notice that? It was the same guy at Hammersmith as well.