Do you know the Blues?

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You scored at a 96% level of Blues knowledge.

Welcome to Blues heaven! You know about all you need to know about the B-L-U-E-S, and are classified as a Blues master, you have been to school and passed with flying colors!

You scored at a 6% level of Blues knowledge.

You know very little to nothing about Blues music, when you are sad because a woman did you wrong you will see the therapeutic potency of this music and quickly rocket up to the 90% range, if you are smart enough to give some real Blues a spin! Otherwise you will kill yourself from listening to Rock.

:book:

You scored at a 21% level of Blues knowledge.

You could have scored lower, if that's any consolation. You are probably a mainstream Rock fan, and have heard a name or two here and there. You don't understand the true historical and musical importance of Blues music, like most of the population (tisk tisk tisk).

I answered in two questions :laugh:

26%.

There's this little pub in Norwich called "The Walnut Tree Shades" which just has blues music and things. When we were in there once they had a Muddy Waters (my Dad's favourite) DVD on and then followed by a Stevie Ray Vaughan one.

26%.

There's this little pub in Norwich called "The Walnut Tree Shades" which just has blues music and things. When we were in there once they had a Muddy Waters (my Dad's favourite) DVD on and then followed by a Stevie Ray Vaughan one.

Cool, Blues is alot more popular in Europe, atleast from everything I hear. That isn't a bad score either.

Guest PULPY

You scored at a 28% level of Blues knowledge.

You could have scored lower, if that's any consolation. You are probably a mainstream Rock fan, and have heard a name or two here and there. You don't understand the true historical and musical importance of Blues music, like most of the population (tisk tisk tisk).

:(

Welcome to Blues heaven! You know about all you need to know about the B-L-U-E-S, and are classified as a Blues master, you have been to school and passed with flying colors!

I bet I smashed all opposition. ODS made the quiz so he would get a hundred.

Hmm.... Wonder which question(s) I got wrong...

I bet I smashed all opposition. ODS made the quiz so he would get a hundred.

Hmm.... Wonder which question(s) I got wrong...

I'm curious about that as well.

Everyone, the quiz is very hard, so don't be sad!

I sort of half-guessed on:

"Which Chicago Blues harpist was actually born in Chicago?"

But I thought I got it right... :huh: And I picked Jackson, Tennessee on the birthplace of SBW, although I'd heard it was somewhere near Jackson. And I should think that Son House is the first star of delta blues, correct?

Maybe it was just the Chicago Blues harpist question that got me.

Okay, thanks for answering me. Now I know what got me.

:)

Edited by adnan

You scored at a 43% level of Blues knowledge.

You know a thing or two about Blues music, you have probably ventured a little farther than most in your listening to this great American form. You have the potential to become a true fan someday, that is if you continue to value the music.

Apart from the first two questions I guessed them all and was pretty lucky :P