What a night! acosutic show titbits

Guest cherry_bomb

Wow...pretty amazing, you're extremely lucky. It's very cool that a band member--whoever it is--did that.

I waited yesterday to see the band and one of the guys (I don't know how he knows Axl, but he seemed to know a lot) was saying that the reason the show wasn't as long wasn't because Axl was 'ill' but because he had a mega hangover from the night before. So, yeah, he must've been pretty wasted.

That's a truly amazing experience--one that you may never get the opportunity to see again.

Damn, I wish I was there :mellow:

Guest cherry_bomb
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT CRAZY CAB DRIVER!!!!!!:)))))))))))))))

p.s. THANKS FOT GET US IN

:o oh hello!! god that taxi drive was stupid, he practically kidnapped us! what time did u leave the acoustic show? pretty amazing wasnt it :laugh:

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THAT CRAZY CAB DRIVER!!!!!!:)))))))))))))))

p.s. THANKS FOT GET US IN

:o oh hello!! god that taxi drive was stupid, he practically kidnapped us! what time did u leave the acoustic show? pretty amazing wasnt it :laugh:

well, you left before i got a chance to talk to you. It was just amazing!!! We left abot half seven in teh morning and the band was still there getting drunk, i hope i do know what has happend to axl on sunday... :rolleyes:

After this weekend i the luckiest man in the world.On sunday weve been at wembley as well even if we had no tickets.The security guy asked me for it, but i said ive been already in and he just let us in.As simple as that.UNBELIEVEBLE!

• 5 months later...