Pics of Axl and Deniz

Grace Rose

she won worlds best model in 97, don't think could be ugly.....

:monkey:

-axls a lucky bastard

I think she's the lucky one!! :D

But do you know if they're dating or something??

If so, good for him. I really want him to be happy, to marry a good woman, to have children, but if she break his heart, I swear I'll kill her!! :angry:

Watch out, Deniz.....Watch out!!! :anger:

Im totally with you on this one. Axl needs a woman who really understands him. And can be with him when times get tough for him. He needs a good woman and he said at one point in his life that he really wanted children. And yes that will make 2 of us out to get her, if hurts that mans heart!!

You mean, someone like yourself? :P

axl looks like robocop without the robocop headpiece

LOL

I didnt get that comment.

Its like saying "Dennis Rodman looks like Chevy Chase, except the Chevy or the Chase".

Eventhough I understood what he meant, I wasnt sure if he meant something outside of his face.

But oh well.

To each nut, their own bolt.

Edited by bunbury_hmr

-axls a lucky bastard

I think she's the lucky one!! :D

If so, good for him. I really want him to be happy, to marry a good woman, to have children, but if she break his heart, I swear I'll kill her!! :angry:

Watch out, Deniz.....Watch out!!! :anger:

Im totally with you on this one. Axl needs a woman who really understands him. And can be with him when times get tough for him. He needs a good woman and he said at one point in his life that he really wanted children. And yes that will make 2 of us out to get her, if hurts that mans heart!!

No, not myself!! I don't wanna be his wife. Eeewww, I can't. I was his mother in the past life (A feeling I have, don't ask. I can't find a way to prove it, but I just feel it, so by now, I'm just carzy :lol:)

But really, I really want him to be happy and to be in love with a wonderful woman!! :D

-axls a lucky bastard

I think she's the lucky one!!

Watch out, Deniz.....Watch out!!!

No, not myself!! I don't wanna be his wife. Eeewww, I can't. I was his mother in the past life (A feeling I have, don't ask. I can't find a way to prove it, but I just feel it, so by now, I'm just carzy :lol:)

But really, I really want him to be happy and to be in love with a wonderful woman!! :D

thats why i love women

:wub:

:kiss: