Need help on out ta get me

I've been playing it that way......its seems pretty dead on if you don't like how it sounds play around with it while take out some notes and listen to the song over and over put your own stamp on it and make it sound the way you think it should be played ......i've seen it tabbed out that way pretty much everywhere.........

Did you tune your guitar down a half step?

Eb

Bb

Gb

Db

Ab

Eb

hmmmm no i didn't...i think ill try when i get a chance

I've been playing it that way......its seems pretty dead on if you don't like how it sounds play around with it while take out some notes and listen to the song over and over put your own stamp on it and make it sound the way you think it should be played ......i've seen it tabbed out that way pretty much everywhere.........

i just dont think the not played on low e sounds right

They play it like that on the Live Era version, you only play it for like a quarter of a second. Just skip it and youll recognize the main riff more.

ohh yea x2

right sorted

thank for your help everyone :heart:

Did you tune your guitar down a half step?

Eb

Bb

Gb

Db

Ab

Eb

hmmmm no i didn't...i think ill try when i get a chance

Yeah i didn't think so either but play with it for a while you'll get it to sound right after a while. They have a closeup of him playing it on the Live at the Ritz 88' dvd and he clearly plays it that way but he always changes the way he plays his riffs live i'm sure their are a few different versions

on another note i just broke my 4th string playing out to get me :mellow:

last time i used fender steel bullets (i think they were called)

and want to try something new...

any ideas/links? :heart:

I use ernie ball 11 gauge never had a problem

oh im just gonna stick with what i know and get these http://www.giggear.co.uk/home/index.php?m=shop&prodid=23

could somebody explain to me what the different String Guages mean though? :question:

well if you get a set of like 9 gauge compared to 11 gauge for one its alot heavier 9 gauge are real easy to do bends/vibrato and easier on your fingers if you slap on 11's you have to put alittle more muscle into your bends its a tougher string it will chew up your fingers when you switch over until your fingers toughen up plus I think you get alittle better tone with thicker gauge