Professor Bumblefoot

jack99

"Nice Boys don't play rock n' roll......" :unsure:

Nah Ron is a top bloke and I'm very happy he's in GnR rather than that masked fuck up that was buckethead.

Let's wear a mask how terribly original and just so 'whacky'.... :sleeper:

LP

Ahhh now... I wouldn't call Buckethead a fuckup...

Nah seriously buckethead is very talented I'm sure, but part of you must have cringed a little when he started doing the "robot" dance *cough* sorry miming, and the handing out of toys....

I didn't know whether I was at a rock concert or a pantomine (starring the grumbleweeds - where are they now.....!).

LP

"Nice Boys don't play rock n' roll......" :unsure:

Nah Ron is a top bloke and I'm very happy he's in GnR rather than that masked fuck up that was buckethead.

Let's wear a mask how terribly original and just so 'whacky'.... :sleeper:

LP

Ahhh now... I wouldn't call Buckethead a fuckup...

Nah seriously buckethead is very talented I'm sure, but part of you must have cringed a little when he started doing the "robot" dance *cough* sorry miming, and the handing out of toys....

I didn't know whether I was at a rock concert or a pantomine (starring the grumbleweeds - where are they now.....!).

LP

I have to admit when I saw GNR at MSG in 2002 the Buckethead solo part with his dance and such creeped me out just a tad but you cannot deny he is a good player.

Bumble just seems like a better fit for the band now and probably doesn't scare the bejesus out of the other members like Bucket kinda did....and he seems like a genuine nice guy.