:-/Chinese Democracy, RELEASED NOW! please

andrew_dolan10

This album should  be relesed ASAP. >:( OK its got ta have quality but comon how long have us fans been waiting. its close to a year since the June 2001 date and all i have heard is four song on crappy bootlegs and Oh My God on the credits of a film. Shit im getting impatience. "Patience you try to keep it but it just goes away" or somthin like that (my mates borrowed my Lies album and so the quotes prob wrong!) :-/

Kerrang's interview was conducted with GN'R's management so I don't suppose they'd lie, otherwise they'd have their asses sued into the ground by Doug Golstein. Plus the fact that Robin Finck confirmed in a seperate interview, with another magazine, that the album will be out this year. ;D

There was never any official conformation of the June 2001 release date, it was just the expected release dat. But this time it has been confirmed and it's definately gonna happen!

I know what you mean. 8 years is a long time to wait for an album. if it dosen't come out this year-then screw them. I will live my life peacefully along with AFD, UYI & UYII. Axl and company can skirt around the idea of an album as long as they wish, but with one less fan. I know, I know-I am not being an ' optimist'. but what of it huh? I am tired of hearing all these promises.

That's the thing Jennie, there haven't been any promises before now. It's all been rumour and sh|t, the album has never actually been promised to us by anyone from GN'R but now we have conformation that it will be released (from 2 sources) I think this year is the year.  ;D But you know me...

Ok you're right about the promises, but what about the whole tour? Axl claims to know nothing about it, so who set up the venues? GNR management? the same GNR management that has promised us an album this year?

yeah, it's a ridicilous excuse, it's kinda suprise me they give that excuse for canceling the concert.

jennie, stop being unoptimistic like that, you starting to sound like you hate them.

i stop hoping, i just go with the flow, if they'll come, they'll come, if they don't, atleast we have 6 great album so far.

Jennie has a good point though.

If GNR management was really CONFIRMING a date, they would have gone ''on-record'' -- which means, they would have allowed the reporter to quote them by name rather than quoting them anonymously (as a 'source').  Sounds like someone is hoping the album will come out, but doesn't want to be held responsible and find themselves the target of angry fans and Axl rants if it doesn't.  

I just earlier today read an interview with Axl in Chile last year a bit after the RIR 3 concert..

There he said that they hopefully gave out a single in the spring sometime and then release the album in June.. Last year..

So maybe if the album should be out August/September this year its not so long before we hear some great new GnR songs recorded?? :)

• 1 year later...

people the album wont come out until axl says so

no matter the many interviews with the rest of the band

and no matter what they say

axl has the word as long as he doesn't say anything there'll be no album open your eyes

just cos somebody told u that it'll be on octuber that is not true until axl says something