Vegas Presale Info?

TurboSupra

Does anyone know when we should be receiving a email/password for the Vegas presale?

Take care

I guess we are spouse to get a email soon. The only thing I know is it’s going to cost $150.

$150, that's a little steep but I saw the Joint on Rockstar last night it's REALLY small I'll gladly pay $150 to see any guns show w/ seats that good! rock2 I know what u mean I've been checing my inbox like every 5 mins for the presale password & info.

Does anyone know when we should be receiving a email/password for the Vegas presale?

Take care

I guess we are spouse to get a email soon. The only thing I know is it’s going to cost $150.

Yes, all tickets are $150 for both Vegas shows as it is now on Ticketmaster. No pre-sale info has been announced yet.

I wish people would stop asking when it'll happen, what the password is, if anybody got the password yet etc.

You're only making it easier for scalpers to get in on this thing when you give them the timeframe of when the pre-sale is actually happening.

Just check your e-mail in the coming days. I'm sure it'll make sense then and please don't post "I got the e-mail!" when you eventually get it.

Here's a little list I made of how you can help to make this pre-sale a success:

Do NOT ask if others have received passwords on the board.

Do NOT post when you have received a password.

Do NOT give out the password to anyone.

Do NOT post anything about how you got tickets until after the pre-sale is completely over.

Thanks and good luck getting those tickets.

/jarmo

Presale Tickets for the KROQ Inland Invasion

Featuring: Guns N'Roses - Alice In Chains, Muse, Papa Roach, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars and MORE!

KROQ Inland Invasion

Hyundai Pavilion At Glen Helen Formerly Blockbuster Pavilion, Devore, CA

Sat, Sep 23, 2006 - 3:00 PM

KROQ PRESALE Starts: Thu, 08/17/06 10:00 AM PDT

KROQ Presale Password box enter: ********PM ME*********NO NOOBS!******* or visit my forum in aint it fun section here.....

Get your presale tickets to see KROQ Inland Invasion

If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre-sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Saturday, August 19th at 10am, at all Ticketmaster locations, Charge By Phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000), or Ticketmaster.com.

I am trying to prevent sales of the password, the password i have is real and is intended to be distrubuted among GN'R fans only, anyone with less then 150 posts is not eligible. I would rather give someone a pass then watch them pay some shmuck on ebay for it...

Gunsguy

Well considering it isn't exactly a secret, in fact the password is very public, i do not see any problem...

Gunsguy

I know the password...but still, I don't think it's right to give out the online presale password, because the people that actually signed up n' got the email might not be able to get the tickets because of the other people getting it.

You get where I'm coming from though?

im gonna guess the preale will be friday morning. the hammerstein presale was the same. so check your email riday morning and hopefully u got a link. and please dont give out the password, because i wanna fukcing go so bad. and i live in new york.

Well considering it isn't exactly a secret, in fact the password is very public, i do not see any problem...

Gunsguy

I know the password...but still, I don't think it's right to give out the online presale password, because the people that actually signed up n' got the email might not be able to get the tickets because of the other people getting it.

You get where I'm coming from though?

I get where you are coming from. I think by giving people the password you are kind of defeating the purpose. Hopefully the people who signed up will get their tickets. It's just my opinion though. You can do what you want gunsguy.

Gunsguy

i did not do it even know i posting the presale info and i give the pass to 1 persion and he promise me he will not give the password to anybody <_<

If you give out the password to anybody who PMs you, why do we even have a pre-sale set up?

People like you are trying really hard to make sure we don't have more pre-sales.

I guess you think you're helping, but what's the use of working on something when one guy thinks it's ok to give out the password to all the peopele he thinks should have it?

I guess you're talking about the KROQ pre-sale, but the idea is the same for all pre-sales. Be it a club show or arena show.

/jarmo

guys everyone relax, The fact of the matter is anyone can get the radio stations password, it is not rocket science..

pm me ill explain,

Gunsguy

well great, let me reinereate, i started a thread about the inland invasion presale pass, a mod or someone merged it here, don't ask me why....

anyway i do not as yet have vegas info...only this one.......////// I understand merging but this is NOT THE SAME SHOW!

Presale Tickets for the KROQ Inland Invasion

Featuring: Guns N'Roses - Alice In Chains, Muse, Papa Roach, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars and MORE!

KROQ Inland Invasion

Hyundai Pavilion At Glen Helen Formerly Blockbuster Pavilion, Devore, CA

Sat, Sep 23, 2006 - 3:00 PM

KROQ PRESALE Starts: Thu, 08/17/06 10:00 AM PDT

KROQ Presale Password box enter: ******PM ME FOR PASSWORD! NO NOOBS********

Get your presale tickets to see KROQ Inland Invasion

If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre-sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Saturday, August 19th at 10am, at all Ticketmaster locations, Charge By Phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000), or Ticketmaster.com.

You are totally defeating the purpose of a pre-sale by giving out info to anyone who asks. If they wanted the info badly enough for Inland Invasion they could have joined their website to gain the info as was stated on previous threads. No, not that it's rocket science to get the info but still you are potentially hurting other fans by doing this.

I really hope this isn't done with Vegas and San Fran as well. I understand here the threads have been merged.