Vegas Presale Info?

TurboSupra

I am only providing a pass that was freely availible, anyway. Here is a issue, I registered, set up this and that to get presale info in NYC, did i get it no, well not in email, it was only after a fan helped out that i got it, i was registered and everything so why did i not recieve it? I don't know, but it happens

gunsguy

I am only providing a pass that was freely availible, anyway. Here is a issue, I registered, set up this and that to get presale info in NYC, did i get it no, well not in email, it was only after a fan helped out that i got it, i was registered and everything so why did i not recieve it? I don't know, but it happens

gunsguy

Well, I wasn't around the boards for the previous pre-sale and that sucks that it happened to you that way and I hope this time it is done in a fair and proper manner. Good to know someone helped you out though and that you are a real fan, not some dirty scalper looking for the PW. My point is that do you really know who you are helping for sure though?

In a perfect world everyone will get to see this band at the face value. But alas, it is not a perfect world....

gunsguy

Well, I wasn't around the boards for the previous pre-sale and that sucks that it happened to you that way and I hope this time it is done in a fair and proper manner. Good to know someone helped you out though and that you are a real fan, not some dirty scalper looking for the PW. My point is that do you really know who you are helping for sure though?

In a perfect world everyone will get to see this band at the face value. But alas, it is not a perfect world....

You are correct in thinking I do not know who i give it to, however I feel that the people with over 150 posts is suficant enough to think they are into this band MORE then joe smo looking for tix, I will not give it to anyone I feel dosent deserve it, it is my poragative. I am sorry, but I feel this is very fair and most are doing it in pm anyway, at least we are sharing among true fans, not some jack shit on ebay

Gunsguy

I agree with guns. If you have been a member here long enough to make 150 posts you give a shit about the band and should be tructed with the password/not to scalp.

true, true....You'd have much too much free time otherwise, 150 posts about GNR would definitely signify being a fan...

Anyway, good luck to all those getting tix for Inland, I unfortunately will be away elsewhere that weekend or I might have been trying myself being that it is an awesome lineup!

Has anyone gotten any word on this presale yet? I've still got nothing. :(

Me neither..Im worried something went wrong. I got my password alot earlier for the NYC shows. I flew from Chicago there and I plan on doing the same again. Then again maybe this is how their preventing it from leaking...releasing it last minute style.

Right on Bandita, I'll be wearing the shirt you got me from the Hammersmith show rock3 Thanks again I love it

Oh yea that's right, I sent you a Hammerstein shirt! I still wound up with an extra one in XL, not sure what I will do with it yet as it certainly won't fit me unless I am looking to make a dress out of it. :heart:

Good luck to all those tomorrow trying to get tickets.

Right on Bandita, I'll be wearing the shirt you got me from the Hammersmith show rock3 Thanks again I love it

Oh yea that's right, I sent you a Hammerstein shirt! I still wound up with an extra one in XL, not sure what I will do with it yet as it certainly won't fit me unless I am looking to make a dress out of it. :heart:

Good luck to all those tomorrow trying to get tickets.

Uh Ebay :shocked:

guys everyone relax, The fact of the matter is anyone can get the radio stations password, it is not rocket science..

pm me ill explain,

Gunsguy

well great, let me reinereate, i started a thread about the inland invasion presale pass, a mod or someone merged it here, don't ask me why....

anyway i do not as yet have vegas info...only this one.......////// I understand merging but this is NOT THE SAME SHOW!

Presale Tickets for the KROQ Inland Invasion

Featuring: Guns N'Roses - Alice In Chains, Muse, Papa Roach, Rise Against, 30 Seconds to Mars and MORE!

KROQ Inland Invasion

Hyundai Pavilion At Glen Helen Formerly Blockbuster Pavilion, Devore, CA

Sat, Sep 23, 2006 - 3:00 PM

KROQ PRESALE Starts: Thu, 08/17/06 10:00 AM PDT

KROQ Presale Password box enter: ******PM ME FOR PASSWORD! NO NOOBS********

Get your presale tickets to see KROQ Inland Invasion

If you are unable to buy tickets during the pre-sale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Saturday, August 19th at 10am, at all Ticketmaster locations, Charge By Phone (213-480-3232 or 714-740-2000), or Ticketmaster.com.

Is that 10:00 am west coast time on Saturday?

I hope some day...when I grow up, I can be a "real fan" too. Do really think you have a better appreciation of the music or that the band thinks more of you because you have over 150 message board postings? I've got some bad news folks...having the tat and the tee doesn't mean you love the band more or are going to have a better time at the show. Then again...maybe if I were a "real fan" I would have the pre sale pwd and wouldn't be so fucking bitter this morning about having to pay $300 a seat for the show. Anyway...fuck you all, see you at the show one way or the other. I'll be the 35 year old 6'5" bitter drunk fuck with my pregnant wife (HAVING THE TIME OF MY FUCKING LIFE)

-VIVA LAS VEGAS BITCHES!

I hope some day...when I grow up, I can be a "real fan" too. Do really think you have a better appreciation of the music or that the band thinks more of you because you have over 150 message board postings? I've got some bad news folks...having the tat and the tee doesn't mean you love the band more or are going to have a better time at the show. Then again...maybe if I were a "real fan" I would have the pre sale pwd and wouldn't be so fucking bitter this morning about having to pay $300 a seat for the show. Anyway...fuck you all, see you at the show one way or the other. I'll be the 35 year old 6'5" bitter drunk fuck with my pregnant wife (HAVING THE TIME OF MY FUCKING LIFE)

-VIVA LAS VEGAS BITCHES!

You're gonna bring your pregnant wife to a GA GNR show? That doesn't seem like a great idea! :o

-VIVA LAS VEGAS BITCHES!

You're gonna bring your pregnant wife to a GA GNR show? That doesn't seem like a great idea! :o

I assure you...trying to stop here from being there is a much worse one

-VIVA LAS VEGAS BITCHES!

I assure you...trying to stop here from being there is a much worse one

I guess I can understand that being a diehard fan and being a woman myself!