Just To Say!

goldfinger19

We are lucky to get presale password from HTGTH just for being part of an unofficial message board. I've never seen that with any other band out there. + It is better than all other presales, because #1 it doesn't cost and money and #2 everybody doesn't have it like radiostation presales. I think we should all give thanks to the people in charge of these presales who help us out like this.

Hey guys im trying to get a hold of the presale password for the Warfiled shows in San Fransisco.....has anyone heard??? i know i know...im a fucking newbie to the site...but have been a fan since i was knee high....regardles if i end up scoring them the day of the on sale or have to go through a scalper (shitty) i will pay the price! just wondering if anyone would like to help out a fellow fan...cheers guys!

:sleeper:

indeed

you probably are a big fan but any scalper shit could write that ;)

I'm going to see Guns And Fuckin ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3rock3rock3

San Francisco is gonna witness history once again!

For all those fucker noobs/scalpers,

The Presale passwords is :

:fuckyou: MY ASS :fuckyou:

:laugh:

ECW ECW ECW

Edited by J. Rose

I'm going to see Guns And Fuckin ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock3rock3rock3

San Francisco is gonna witness history once again!

For all those fucker noobs/scalpers,

The Presale passwords is :

:fuckyou: MY ASS :fuckyou:

:laugh:

ECW ECW ECW

hey hey hey, I think I have missed something here, I don't have any presale password... I don't even know when we got that, I remember people talkin' about it but I don't think I ever got one, why not?

We are lucky to get presale password from HTGTH just for being part of an unofficial message board. I've never seen that with any other band out there. + It is better than all other presales, because #1 it doesn't cost and money and #2 everybody doesn't have it like radiostation presales. I think we should all give thanks to the people in charge of these presales who help us out like this.

I was able to get the presale information but I was just wondering for the future, what fan site do I have to be signed up with in order to receive this information automatically? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.