Gnr bashing threads.

Bucketslash

Why is it that people don't have the guts to make threads against gnr when the mods are watching?

I'm serious, come out and get in the ring, pussies.

Topics that have been discussed before have always been deleted, so thats no suprise. If you can bring up an actual OPINION with FACTS then it's ok.

But when your such pussies that you'll post tasteless shit while the mods aren't looking makes you look like a real pansy assed shit.

Common, you stupid twats really should be able to bring up a REAL topic with constuctive criticism and facts, right?

I mean, just because things are happening with the band,dosen't mean you guts have no ammunition to your worthless argument, right?

Go get some intelligence, motherfuckers.

I mean even Kaneda topics were allowed to stay because they had facts. Pointless bash shit ain't right.

Edited by Bucketslash

its like me going to a U2 board. I can't fucking stand U2, and they make me want to vomit. Therefore, I'm not going to a U2 forum because:

A. its a waste of time

B. i'd be being a cupcake

C. i hate U2

D. i'd get banned anyways

same thing here. Theres quite a few who don't like Guns N Roses (to clarify, GNR2k6) but yet feel they have some purpose here.

You praise the new band, the ridicule you for not paying respect to the old. Enough already.

Why would someone come to a GNR FORUM to bash them???...why not go to a gnr BASHING forum if they have one...seriously, i thought this site was for people who like guns n roses...not hate them and want to bash them............or are you talkin bout somethin totally different?

cough cough ADD cough cough

Why would someone come to a GNR FORUM to bash them???...why not go to a gnr BASHING forum if they have one...seriously, i thought this site was for people who like guns n roses...not hate them and want to bash them............or are you talkin bout somethin totally different?

cough cough ADD cough cough

You'd be surprised how much people argue over what is and what isnt Guns N' Roses, its pretty lame how much it gets taken seriously...

critisism is allowed as long as its in the right way

people who just say new gnr are crap and nothing else will have their threads deleted

but if someone was to critisise a new gnr song and open the thread to discussion it will be allowed as long as it hasn't been done once a week

the same happens when cunts post "GnR= Axl" threads, the first few were grudginly allowed but the rest get locked.

on other bands forums you would have no reason to go to their forums and "bash" the band, but since there is new gnr and original gnr its kinda expected here ;)