Pyro At Upcoming Shows?

tristanj13

Has anyone gone to a concert at the Joint in Vegas or the Warfield in SF before? Are the theatres too small for pyro to be used or has it been used at concerts there before?

I was actually surprised that they used pyro in NYC at the Hammerstein shows, but that building hold 2-3 times as many people as these do. With the Great White accident at that show where pyro ended up lighting the building up there seems to have been some holding back with pyro at smaller venues lately.

I saw Green Day at the Warfield last year and they used pyro. The stage area is actually pretty big for a theater, it goes back pretty deep

That's great news. I really liked the feel of the NYC shows; a same big conert set with pyro, 2 levels for axl to go on, and video screens (just not as big obviously). I'm going with a couple different friends to these shows, so I was hoping that it would be the same type of experience.

Since you've been there before for a concert, what would you estimate the 2 balconies and the loge's hold? Just curious how many out of the 1500 the floor will have on it.

Edited by tristanj13