Why no sellout yet?

batman007

it hasn't happened anywhere. He always tries to get into confrontations with me on another board, but the mods have never ever ever given me a hard time for his shit. like i said, he's just a silly slash cupcake who doesn't even support the band and he's only here to give shit to the real fans of this band .

Yet you do the same with Finck. Does that make you a 'Finck cupcake'?

what are you talking about?

you do realize Finck is GNR's lead guitarist right? So how is showing my support for him or anyone else in the band trolling? What do I do with Finck anyways? I'm not the one who is here to harass people for being fans of the band this forum is made to support.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you been ripped apart enough on here already? Even the people that support your side are telling you to shut up. Do yourself a favor and listen to them. Funny how you only choose to attack me here, the only forum that will allow you to do so since you've been put in your place everywhere else.

What other forums has this happened in?

it hasn't happened anywhere. He always tries to get into confrontations with me on another board, but the mods have never ever ever given me a hard time for his shit. like i said, he's just a silly slash cupcake who doesn't even support the band and he's only here to give shit to the real fans of this band .

Interesting interpretation. I wonder if they would say the same thing. I would guess not, but you seem to live in a dream world anyway, so don't let me keep you from living there. Leave reality to the rest of us.

Silly Slash cupcakes just say I love Slash or Slash rocks. I tell it the way it is, and nutcases don't want to hear the truth because they want to believe that Axl and the new band is perfect and that isn't the case.

Life goes on for me regardless of people like dillusional - even with his head so far up Axls ass that he knows what was for dinner yesterday.

what are you talking about?

you do realize Finck is GNR's lead guitarist right? So how is showing my support for him or anyone else in the band trolling? What do I do with Finck anyways? I'm not the one who is here to harass people for being fans of the band this forum is made to support.

That's not what I meant. :rolleyes:

You obsess over Finck-that's obvious. Some people obsess over Slash-that's obvious. Yet if one of these Slash fans defends Slash, you say he is a 'cupcake', but if you defend Finck you aren't? I'm just saying it works both ways. I love the new band just as much as the old-well nearly. The point is you're just as bad as these 'cupcakes' when you dismiss any criticism of Finck, and yet complain when someone defends Slash or brings him up.

Edited by SlashRock

Okay if both shows are sold out can we close this gay thread.

Hmmm lets think for a second. NOt too many people can afford to fly to vegas hotel ticket price.

So that leaves people who will be in vegas that weekend who are GNR fans who know that they will be playing. I don't think too many people fall into that category.

ITs a financial thing if u ask me.