Robin Finck to make an appearance on LOST?

Orion

Probably old news now. I did look through the forum and couldn't find anything about this so I thought i'd might as well post it.

"Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Robin Finck - Cameo?

This was brought to my attention by a poster here at DarkUFO. This is taken for Robin Fincks Wiki entry

In August 2006, Finck sent an email to Kerrang! magazine confirming that he would be making a cameo appearance in an episode of the upcoming third season of Lost. Finck stated that he "is looking forward to working outside of the box of his Guns N' Roses for a change"."

Source: http://lostrumours.blogspot.com/

Edited by jack99

wikipedia the same

In August 2006, Finck sent an email to Kerrang! magazine confirming that he would be making a cameo appearance in an episode of the upcoming third season of Lost. Finck stated that he "is looking forward to working outside of the box of his Guns N' Roses for a change". It is rumoured he will play the leader of a mob that the regular characters encounter."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Finck

Thats so cool.

My favorite show. He'll be the perfect fit. He's already in costume. Looks like he was Lost on an island for 10 years and just got back to america.

maybe thats why Chi-Dem is taking so long, the guy in 2002 must have been a emporary replacement acting as Robin until they could find the real Robin Finck...

just kidding, by the way

Guys, I don't think it's true. It looks like a lame attempt to make fun of Robin's sexyful beard.

That would be a terrible cameo anyways because only NIN and GNR fans know who Robin is. :huh:

If you really want to know, ask Robin on his website. Include the link that is more than likely misquoting him. :huh: