Live Band introductions

buzzkillz

Anyone find it amusing that when Axl introduces Mr. Robin Finck and Mr. Bumblefoot and the rest of the "new band" that no one really applauds or cares?? Izzy gets the biggest applause in the shows he's appeared in, and he's not even in the band.

It's NOT amusing, it's rather sad and pathetic. If I would be in the crowd at a GNR concert i would scream my lungs away for every bandmember presented by Axl, for sure.

These dudes rock, and they deserve every support.

Anyone find it amusing that when Axl introduces Mr. Robin Finck and Mr. Bumblefoot and the rest of the "new band" that no one really applauds or cares?? Izzy gets the biggest applause in the shows he's appeared in, and he's not even in the band.

It's NOT amusing, it's rather sad and pathetic. If I would be in the crowd at a GNR concert i would scream my lungs away for every bandmember presented by Axl, for sure.

indeed. every one of those guys on stage have my respect and support. I'm going to vegas not to see Axl, but to see Guns N' Roses.

You're fucking stupid. End of discussion.

You troll here and every post you make disses the new band. Delete your username please.

You cupcake here and every post you make disses the new band. Delete your username please.

Every post you make, makes me look that much better.

I like your sig. :)

Some New GnR fans bitch in the VR section. Some Old GnR or VR fans bitch in the New GnR section. Can't we all just get along? :D

Dont worry, I think Weiland is terrible... but at least Velvet Revolver is trying to say they are Stone Temple Pilots. Think about it.

You troll here and every post you make disses the new band. Delete your username please.

Does it? Your post was false anyways, if you actually watch or hear any of the bootlegs from recent gigs, you would see that the crowd DOES cheer when Axl introduces the band.

As UK SUBS said in an earlier post, take off your Slash muffs and listen.

well said

Does it? Your post was false anyways, if you actually watch or hear any of the bootlegs from recent gigs, you would see that the crowd DOES cheer when Axl introduces the band.

As UK SUBS said in an earlier post, take off your Slash muffs and listen.

Maybe I should call you fuckin stupid and a cupcake?? not my style, im more into CREATIVE and THOUGHTFUL discussion. Although you being deaf, i cant control.

Guest cherry_bomb

well buzzkill you mustve gone to a gnr show with a fucking lame crowd, cos out of the 4 i went to, every member of the band got a huge applaud, especially finck.