the outlaw torn

quadlaser

anyone else love this song? i know tons of metallica fans hate the load albums, but i fucking love them. kirk is so much better when he takes his time, and james' western style writing is top notch. bleeding me, ronnie, fixxxer, prince charming, the house that jack built, and 2x4 are great songs. the only songs i don't care for are until it sleeps, the cure, and where the wild things are.

but the outlaw torn tops them all. that song is so fucking good. the lyrics are incredible, and everything else follows suit. as far as guitar goes, i don't know if there's a song that's inspired me more. granted it's simple, but there's just something about it that has made me play differently.

"and when you see me strut, remind me of what left this outlaw torn" so fucking good, thoughts? oh, and don't post anything negative unless you've heard it please (i'm lookin you're way, slayer's clan).

I have listened to every Metallica album because I was once a fan and I always give them the benefit of the doubt. In my mind, the Black Album had a few good moments, but all in all they haven't released a good album since Justice. Load and Reload are particularly horrible,and if anyone things the new album will be an improvement, check out that new song on you tube-it is complete shit.

I actually have started to like Reload a bit. Load is still bullfuck to me but I can listen to some songs on Reload without cutting myself with a spoon. And it helps if you imagine it is not Metallica playing those songs.

Nice variety to the 80's Metallica. Lightning and Puppets are the best Metallica and some of the best music in general and not many will top those, not even Metallica themselves but that's a bit obvious when you try to listen to the new stuff. :no:

anyone else love this song? i know tons of metallica fans hate the load albums, but i fucking love them. kirk is so much better when he takes his time, and james' western style writing is top notch. bleeding me, ronnie, fixxxer, prince charming, the house that jack built, and 2x4 are great songs.

I didn't know Adam Ant was a member of Metallica