Tickets?

dannyissocool

Hello~ just posting for the first time ever! Live in vancouver bc and bought a single ticket and am flyin in to see this show. I had tickets to 91 with metallica that got cancelled...and the 2002 riot too~so nothin gonna keep me from seeing this tour and i dont think Axl is too fond of Vancouver! How old are you guys that are going??

My husband and I (we are 45) are taking our youngest (she's 13) to her first concert.

She is very excited and she should be ($75.00)

The last concert I went to before the kids was Van Halen in 1980 and the tickets were only

$8.50. :xmassrudolph:

Hey Guys!! Im 31 from Vancouver gonna takein the show on my own~are there any preshow plans that anyone knows of???? :shades:

• 2 weeks later...
We are coming in from Denver Friday night, there is 5 of us! Would love to get together with fellow GNR fans!

We have waited forever for Axl to come out of hiding. Lets see our ages range from 25-45!

Hey Everyone~from Vancouver Canada and just paid the 115 bucks to rescedule my flights to the new date in January/..I know this totally blows for me here is why:

1991: Tickets to Metallica/GNR Row 17 CANCELLED

1993: SAW GNR IN VANCOUVER

2000: Vegas concert sold out while i was buying my ticket on the phone with the agent!

2002: Had tickets to the RIOT in vancouver

2006: RENO

i CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY TIMES i have been screwed~yet am now totally stoked for January~besides it is for the better good of all~Chinese B4 Christmas!!!

Lookin foreward to a good time in the new Year~

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Another lurker coming out of the closet! I'll be takin in the show as well... pretty f*%#ing excited. Tberrie007, do you realize you just asked a female to "find some ladies" with you for after the show?

Oh My GOD!!! I cant belive that was a girl i responded too~can you tell imnot exactly active in the forum!! Oh well~at least my sexual preferences are out on the table..lol!! Lets get a little preshow dinner party together??? :P