CD release delayed until January 2007

Iceman24

NO! I can't stand this any more. Axl tell us or shoot us and put us out of our misery please. :anger:

In fact, Axl DID put us out of our misery, he told us the album will "be definetly out this year!". Remember the first radio interview?

All the other stuff we hear is just rumors or other bullshit.

True.

And shit, he still has enough time to drop a couple of singles...

And Kollemann99, there is new merchandising.

Edited by GNR'R

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! I can't stand this any more. Axl tell us or shoot us and put us out of our misery please. :anger:

In fact, Axl DID put us out of our misery, he told us the album will "be definetly out this year!". Remember the first radio interview?

True.

Sorry.I mean promo,TV Spots etc. for Chinese Democracy.There is nothing.

True.

There was a promo for Rock in Rio/European Tour, the Download Festival performance was televised in the UK on Channel 4, and now Axl is appearing at the VMAs. ;)

Mysteron over at HTGTH has confirmed this rumor as being fake.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Nice. Good.

By the way your sig just makes me laugh :lol: I don't know if you got that lyric wrong intentionally...

'The end of time plus two' :ph34r:

True.

There was a promo for Rock in Rio/European Tour, the Download Festival performance was televised in the UK on Channel 4, and now Axl is appearing at the VMAs. ;)

But no promo for the CD.In germany the most old fans don't know that GNR(AXL Rose) are back.

True.

But no promo for the CD.In germany the most old fans don't know that GNR(AXL Rose) are back.

Well, GNR got a load of free publicity here in Germany... The album and the tour are mentioned at least 3 times in the latest Rolling Stone, the "Stern" had a review of the Rock am Ring gig in it, even my local newspaper reviewed the Rock am Ring gig, the show was broadcasted on WDR, Axl was mentioned in Germanys biggest (and shittiest) newspaper 3 times with articles about RaR, and the incident with the security guard.

True.

Well, GNR got a load of free publicity here in Germany... The album and the tour are mentioned at least 3 times in the latest Rolling Stone, the "Stern" had a review of the Rock am Ring gig in it, even my local newspaper reviewed the Rock am Ring gig, the show was broadcasted on WDR, Axl was mentioned in Germanys biggest (and shittiest) newspaper 3 times with articles about RaR, and the incident with the security guard.

Sorry but that is for my opinion nothing.I have seen GNR live 1992/1993 in Cologne.Every Tv channel, radio station,newspaper reported about GNR

True.

Sorry but that is for my opinion nothing.I have seen GNR live 1992/1993 in Cologne.Every Tv channel, radio station,newspaper reported about GNR

Back then, they were the biggest band in the world, this amount of news now is pretty much for a band which has done jackshit regarding an album release so far.

True.

Back then, they were the biggest band in the world, this amount of news now is pretty much for a band which has done jackshit regarding an album release so far.

news about GNR or Axl Rose :) ?

I think if there is a release of Chinese Democracy GNR have a good chance to start a new hype.I hope so.

Edited by Kollemann99