What we can call the european tour?

Gallagher Rose

The UK is more important than Europe as a whole, so deserves to be listed singly.

Seriously people, I find the lack of respect to the motherland and to her Graciousness the Queen abhorent.

Show some fuc$ing respect :fuckyou:

The tour was officially "Guns n' Roses - United Kingdom & europe 2006"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You got to be kiddin me.. UK is nothing except a part of Europe.

Anyways I think it should be just called: GN'R Europe 2006 -tour

The UK is more important than Europe as a whole, so deserves to be listed singly.

Seriously people, I find the lack of respect to the motherland and to her Graciousness the Queen abhorent.

Show some fuc$ing respect :fuckyou:

The tour was officially "Guns n' Roses - United Kingdom & europe 2006"

Everyone knows that Finland is the head of Europe and the biggest GN'R-fan country in the world (we sold out Arena twice in less than a half hour with only 5 million inhabitants(!) so it should be called:

"Guns N' Roses - Finland, UK & europe 2006"

Edited by Wando

Hold your horse you cold mother fuckers the UK is the greatest place on gods earth.

Everything else is unimportant ;)

Fuck yeah !! England is the best country in the world !!111

Finland is tooo cooolllllddddddd!!!!!!111111eleveneleveneleven!!!11111eleveneleveneleven!!!!1111111

Finnish flat tyre

Antero is driving down the road when 'boom' he gets a flat tyre. "Saatana" he says, and after discovering he doesn't have a jack, he decides to walk down the road and try to borrow one from someone.

As he's walking, he's thinking "Damn, they probably won't have one." He walks a little further, and the growing suspicion increases... "I BET they don't have one". He walks further... "DAMN IT, I'm sure they won't have one, and if they did they wouldn't lend it to me anyway."

Finally he reaches a cottage, picks up a rock and hurls it through the window, shouting "KEEP YOUR BLOODY JACK!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finnish drinking game

There are two versions of this game for Finns; regular and advanced.

Regular: Three Finnish guys go into the sauna, each with half a litre of Kossu (Finland's famous Koskenkorva vodka). They each drink the vodka, and then one guy goes outside. The other two have to guess who went outside....

Advanced: TWO Finnish guys go into the sauna, each with a litre of Kossu. They each drink the vodka, and then one guy goes outside. The other guy has to guess who went outside....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous last words of Finnish men

"Naah, we dont need no electrician here."

"We can go to my place - wife's on night shift"

"I love you Kristiina... eh, I mean Hanna..."

"In principal you shouldnt smoke so near the ammunition"

"Lets study the safety instructions later"

"The side effects of lot of alcohol is hugely exaggerated"

"I got some cheap Russian spirits to the wedding punch so the whole family can drink enough"

"Damn life save vest - not bothering to wear them"

"Look! Whats that bear cub doing alone in the forest?"

"Damn quick to drill the ice when it's this thin."

Finnish flat tyre

Antero is driving down the road when 'boom' he gets a flat tyre. "Saatana" he says, and after discovering he doesn't have a jack, he decides to walk down the road and try to borrow one from someone.

As he's walking, he's thinking "Damn, they probably won't have one." He walks a little further, and the growing suspicion increases... "I BET they don't have one". He walks further... "DAMN IT, I'm sure they won't have one, and if they did they wouldn't lend it to me anyway."

Finally he reaches a cottage, picks up a rock and hurls it through the window, shouting "KEEP YOUR BLOODY JACK!!"

Finnish drinking game

Regular: Three Finnish guys go into the sauna, each with half a litre of Kossu (Finland's famous Koskenkorva vodka). They each drink the vodka, and then one guy goes outside. The other two have to guess who went outside....

Advanced: TWO Finnish guys go into the sauna, each with a litre of Kossu. They each drink the vodka, and then one guy goes outside. The other guy has to guess who went outside....

Famous last words of Finnish men

"Naah, we dont need no electrician here."

"We can go to my place - wife's on night shift"

"I love you Kristiina... eh, I mean Hanna..."

"In principal you shouldnt smoke so near the ammunition"

"Lets study the safety instructions later"

"The side effects of lot of alcohol is hugely exaggerated"

"I got some cheap Russian spirits to the wedding punch so the whole family can drink enough"

"Damn life save vest - not bothering to wear them"

"Look! Whats that bear cub doing alone in the forest?"

"Damn quick to drill the ice when it's this thin."

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

This is why GOAB is one cool motherfucker!!!

Finnish drinking game

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: That's hilarious! and it even might be kinda true :ph34r:

Edited by .Seal

The UK likes to think we're not totally part of Europe, there's alot of us who think the EU suck! Being an island we can get away with it as well!!

Heh, that's kinda... sad <_<

Get over your ego maniac bullshit and vote euros in, they won't bite :P

Yeah right you lot just want us to be up shit creek like the rest of you, no way will GREAT Britain ever have Euros!! I lived in Tenerife for a few years and bringing in the Euro fucked the economy right up, part of the reason we came home.