Tour can be a huge success

G'n'R = GoDs

Bon Jovi anyone? :unsure::unsure:

:krider:

M.

ummm..........no

GNR could use Bon Jovi a hell of a lot more than the other way around.

Seriously.

Some of you out there are in for a rude god damn awakening on this thing. Let me qualify that. If he is actually going to try and fill 20,000 seat areans, you are in for a rude god damn awakening.

Just commenting on Bon Jovi as an opener,that's all...I say thanks but no thanks.

I saw Bon Jovi in January and it was one of the worst concerts I've ever seen.

I saw GnR at Hammerstein in May and it was amazing.

Bon Jovi and GnR on the same bill is oil and water.

Bon Jovi anyone? :unsure::unsure:

:krider:

M.

ummm..........no

GNR could use Bon Jovi a hell of a lot more than the other way around.

Seriously.

Some of you out there are in for a rude god damn awakening on this thing. Let me qualify that. If he is actually going to try and fill 20,000 seat areans, you are in for a rude god damn awakening.

Just commenting on Bon Jovi as an opener,that's all...I say thanks but no thanks.

I saw Bon Jovi in January and it was one of the worst concerts I've ever seen.

I saw GnR at Hammerstein in May and it was amazing.

Bon Jovi and GnR on the same bill is oil and water.

No way could it be Bonjovi, I agree with it being like oil and water but I did enjoy Bonjovi at MKB back in June this year, it was a great concert (even though it was supposed to be the opening of Wembley Stadium!) Nickleback supported and they were excellant too. I don't think Guns N Roses should use another 80s rock band to support during this tour as it's supposed to be all about the new era with a new album ect, being a rock chick of the 80s of course I would love Aerosmith Motley Crue cinderella.................... but realisticly it should be the killers, greenday or something that represents today.

Jo

IMO if Axl was to get a kick ass in your face band or maybe even 2 to open for GnR i think that would draw in a younger audience mixed with the die hard fans plus it would put these welllll deserving bands a great tour experiance and get there names out.... i mean come on in todays music world not alot of kids would go see GUNS N" ROSES W/ MOTLEY CRUE or GN'R W/ AEROSMITH even tho that shit would be so tight for me but thats not everyone lol

Heres a couple bands that would be perfect...

Killswitch Engaged--- kick ass

Atreyu---- did ozzfest and now are on tour with ozzy but i dunno for how long

Unearth--- same as atreyu

Hatebreed---- fucking sick

Sworn Enemy---again awesome music

Disscuss rock3

I don't know any of the last 5 bands, so they probably suck ass