Can Someone Help Me With Finck's E-mail?

varg

Not with only 38 posts m8t

Gunsguy

You fag :o He's been on the forum for like 3 years..

I dont care if he has he should know it or know that you could go to his website to get in touch

FAG

Gunsguy

Thats bull man...not everyone notices every little thing on this forum. Your both fans of the same band, and have the same interests, why not help a buddy out?

well sorry about that but most idiotic posts made in news are n00bs

Gunsguy

Yeah... guess that's a good point, but give the guy a chance >.<

Edited by Coma.

Ican't see what the number of my post has to do with this.

And i've been too his website, but i can't find any e-mail address on there.

it doesn't give the email address, it just gives you a place to leave him messages or questions, and he answers them on the site. nothing gnr related tho other than some pics.

it doesn't give the email address, it just gives you a place to leave him messages or questions, and he answers them on the site. nothing gnr related tho other than some pics.

Yes i know, but thanks anyway;) But i'm still interrested in an e-mail where i can write him.

and this would be an example of what?

gunsguy

Humor. Something alot of crybabies here can't seem to get in touch with.

no he's being a fucking cupcake. if he doesn't like finck he has no reason to post in this thread. its against the rules to bash the members of the band. fyou.gif

Ah but if I give my opinion on the old band, in an old band topic, you want to jump my case and call me a cupcake and tell me to leave? Eat shit!

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

no he's being a fucking cupcake. if he doesn't like finck he has no reason to post in this thread. its against the rules to bash the members of the band. :fuckyou:

really??..

then you should of been gone a hell of a long time ago..

because in the rules it cleary states:

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

what, are you special and the rules dont apply to you??..

if you can bash Slash on a daily basis, then this dude has just as much a right to dislike Finck..

:o:o !!..

isnt it shocking..

a lot of people dont like his playing..

but, you dont hear the same about Fortus, and Bumble..

Finck is not the best player, some may say he sucks..

big fuckin' deal..

its called an "OPINION."

Stage presensce isnt everything..

I do love Robin though..

He just looks so damn cool.. :huh:

Amen. Just cause you don't like the opinion, doesn't give you a right to start name calling the person who spoke it. :rolleyes:

It's not like I have been running around in every topic bad mouthing the new band.

I gave my opinion on the old band in the old band topic, you came a bashing, I gave my opinion on Finck in a Guitar players opinion on finck topic and I think that has lead to this outcry of insecurity from Axls_Delusion.

no he's being a fucking cupcake. if he doesn't like finck he has no reason to post in this thread. its against the rules to bash the members of the band. :fuckyou:

really??..

then you should of been gone a hell of a long time ago..

because in the rules it cleary states:

10) This is a GNR FAN Forum, members should keep this in mind when posting. Do not bash GNR, VR, MEMBERS, EX-MEMBERS, or their MANAGEMENT

what, are you special and the rules dont apply to you??..

if you can bash Slash on a daily basis, then this dude has just as much a right to dislike Finck..

:o:o !!..

isnt it shocking..

a lot of people dont like his playing..

but, you dont hear the same about Fortus, and Bumble..

Finck is not the best player, some may say he sucks..

big fuckin' deal..

its called an "OPINION."

Stage presensce isnt everything..

I do love Robin though..

He just looks so damn cool.. :huh:

I only bash slash in response to all the robin bashing. I have no desire to live in or discuss the past any longer. slash does not fit into the picture as far as i'm concerned. if people stoped bashing robin, i would have no reason to even mention slash.

I only bash slash in response to all the robin bashing. I have no desire to live in or discuss the past any longer. slash does not fit into the picture as far as i'm concerned. if people stoped bashing robin, i would have no reason to even mention slash.

Then why were you in This Topic? :question:

And particularly Here!

Edited by bin laden killed gnr

Im thankful for more people like you blkgnr..

I hate how some people can worship this new band, and then slag off on the old..

by simply saying "Dont live in the Past."... :rolleyes:

The past it was we've been playing in our cd players/tape players/record players for all these years...

when some can remember opening up that new record back in 1987 and turning it on, and Hearing the opening licks to Welcome To The Jungle...

What have even new kids that might have just gotten into the band this year joined this board for??..

The Greatest Hits, or Appetite for Destruction...

Im sure that a lot of them arent even sure who is in the band now..

Some people need to fuck off...

The past is what we have..

This GnR we have now..some arent so easy into falling into a blind love as others..

Most of there set-list is 80% AFD...

wish leads me to say..

More people need proven too..

Releasing CD may let people understand that this band could have a chance...

but, as of now they have nothing to bite on too...

Not everyone is an Axlite such as..names I wont name..

Not everyone can say fuck slash, izzy, duff, and steven..

and, I dont know how you could even think this..and, then be willing to blow Finck at the drop of the hat..

Then say dont live in the past, even though what GnR accomplished in the past is amazing..

were just to forget about it all, even in which some threads that are made to talk about it..where just not aloud..

I just dont get it.. :unsure:

Last I read, this was called "MYGNR."

in which, you can talk about "GNR."

in which you can talk about all "GNR" has been, is, and will be...

Accpet it...

^^^Someone with a sharp mind

I knew someone had to see where im coming from. It only seems to be from us fans who were fans early on, when GNR was ruling. It's a shame original fans get run off become some new comers jump on the bandwagon and feel threatened by GNR's successful and unignorable past.

Im thankful for more people like you blkgnr..

you are thankful that people hijack threads about contacting a member with their lame bashing? you think thats cool? his lame post added nothing useful to this thread.

you seem to think of me as someone who hates the old band, and thats simply not the case. I love that band, but I'm just way more excited about what is going on now. there is a time and a place for the old band, thats why there is an original GNRsection, a VR section, a former members section, etc. plenty of places for this bin laden character to go talk about this band. hijacking threads about robin with his jealousy and hate is lame. his interests clearly lie elsewhere, and I respect that, but don't shit on the band we are here to support.

like i said, you wouldn't even see me mention ex-members if it weren't for shit like this.

that website is worthless..

I understand he is busy, thats why I dont complain..

but, I left some shit down there at the beginning of May, and he hasnt been on since the first Hammerstein show...[May 12th..]

lmfao me too

Wow. Bad obsession, that was some serious pwnage. lol. Good work.

I've got respect for all new Gnr members and all former Gnr members. So far they've all mad music I love. Although new Gnr hasn't released any yet. Which is an escuse people often use to justify there bashing of the new band. I don't take it personal when I hear someone say "slash sucks" or "finck can't play" I just let it slide. If thats the way the feel thats the way they feel, as long as they don't go over board with it.

Tbizzle

P.S. That was a horrible post. Fuck.