Guitar Tabs

Kissable Kate

Does anyone know if I can get a guitar tab for "Better"? I know this must be almost impossible, but can anyone help me out?

Also, can anyone tell me the complete lyrics to "Anybody"? I know a lot of you don't want to talk about the new stuff but these two songs in particular are awesome!

Thanks!

Kissable Kate

x

Axl, you're my world... and Bumblefoot, keep rocking dude!

There are several on ultimate-guitar.com. Great site

ultimate-guitar

I haven't tried any, but you're almost always best off starting with the Guitar Pro version, if you're got the software (if you don't want to pay, hacked versions are available on filesharing site, or you could ask around...). The great thing about Guitar Pro tabs is you can listen to them to easily check accurracy, and slow them down without loosing pitch or quality.

Does anyone know if I can get a guitar tab for "Better"? I know this must be almost impossible, but can anyone help me out?

Also, can anyone tell me the complete lyrics to "Anybody"? I know a lot of you don't want to talk about the new stuff but these two songs in particular are awesome!

Thanks!

Kissable Kate

x

Axl, you're my world... and Bumblefoot, keep rocking dude!

Hey. :)

Just thought I'd let you know, Anybody is not a GN'R song. It's by a band called Asphalt Ballet. I made the same mistake a while ago and posted a thread like '0MG TEH NU GNR SONG' :unsure:

Edited by GNR'R

Hey. :)

Just thought I'd let you know, Anybody is not a GN'R song. It's by a band called Asphalt Ballet. I made the same mistake a while ago and posted a thread like '0MG TEH NU GNR SONG' :unsure:

I tried looking for the lyrics under Asphalt Ballet, but have been unable to find anything for that song by that artist.. any ideas on where I could start looking?