Sept 16th, 2006 The Joint (Small review)

Mr_Sparkle

hey guys

just dropping in, not trying to rain on anyone parade or brag or anything because I'm just a huge fan...

but I'm the guy that sent all those pics and updates to EFISH at htgth!!!

I had an amazing time and it was fucking amazing. if you guys checkout the thread at HTGTH for the 9-16 updates, I'll be upping some more pics today!!

Hey man whats up! Great job keeping us updated. Cotis is it? Anyway you and Efish did a hell of a job last night, seemed like we had an update every 5 to 10 minutes.

Tbizzle

Hey man whats up! Great job keeping us updated. Cotis is it? Anyway you and Efish did a hell of a job last night, seemed like we had an update every 5 to 10 minutes.

Tbizzle

Yes, my name is actually Cody, Cotis is a nickname. But tonight I'll be doing updates once again, with BLUESGNR from HTGTH.

Looking forward to it!

One of two reviews I was looking to hear!

Great review, Sparkle! By any chance did they have GnR poker chips there? If so, is anyone able to pick me up two $5 chips?

Now I'm waiting for Bandita's review...

Ha! I was at the bar w/ Bandita after last nights show she said she got u a shirt! There were no gnr chips that I saw. Also I met this kid in a wheelchair that said he was in Axl suite after the Sat. show he may be full of shit cause he said he talked to Axl for an hour an all he said was the album will be out b4 the end of the year and that original guns broke up because Slash couldn't get off heroin. He said he bitched about Slash alot. I don't know it I believe him or not anybody could cook this up for a little attention.

Edited by rwm172

One of two reviews I was looking to hear!

Great review, Sparkle! By any chance did they have GnR poker chips there? If so, is anyone able to pick me up two $5 chips?

Now I'm waiting for Bandita's review...

Ha! I was at the bar w/ Bandita after last nights show she said she got u a shirt! There were no gnr chips that I saw. Also I met this kid in a wheelchair that said he was in Axl suite after the Sat. show he may be full of shit cause he said he talked to Axl for an hour an all he said was the album will be out b4 the end of the year and that original guns broke up because Slash couldn't get off heroin. He said he bitched about Slash alot. I don't know it I believe him or not anybody could cook this up for a little attention.

Ask wheelchair boy which room Axl was in. My friends and I think we got him in room 1183. Plus, when we tried to call, the operator said there wasn't an 1183, even though we were on the floo looking at the room (with a big security guard at the door who chased us off).

fucking stalker!