GNR to play at Greensboro, NC

hbkdx1125

I was driving today and Paradise City came on the local rock station. After the song went off the DJ announced that GN'R were coming to Greensboro, NC (about an hour away from where I live) on October 31, 2006 (Halloween). He said tickets are going on sale this Saturday at 10. I haven't checked on Ticketmaster yet but I'm about to. I am also not sure if anyone else on the forum will be going to this concert. I am the only member that I know of that lives close to Greensboro, NC.

Ill definitely be there

It is weird that the Greensboro Coliseum doesnt have the show listed anymore. Maybe that news leaked out too soon or something. But tickets are supposed to be on sale this Saturday, so I dont know.

http://www.greensborocoliseum.com/

I live a couple blocks from the Coliseum, so I'll be there on Saturday, bright and early, buying my tickets the old fashioned way.

Make that next Saturday...

At this time, it should still listed under the date of Oct 31 but we pushed the on-sale back to Sept 30 as radio commercials were delayed. We plan on press releasing later this week but the show is still scheduled and should be a very good one.

Scott E. Johnson | Deputy Director

Sent from Blackberry

Greensboro Coliseum Complex

336-373-7449 p | 336-420-0296 c

-posted by Slash666 on HTGTH... My email didn't get a response yet...