Hit or miss?

Gnfnrhead

even though it wont happen, lets pretend all the new songs we've heard are released as singles, what song will be a hit and what wont be? not for you or your opionion, but in general. will it go like SCOM and go to number 1 or will it not even dent the top 100?

Madagascar: Hit (Studio version will be awesome rock3 )

Better: Hit

Chinese Democracy: Unfortunatly Miss

The Blues: Possible Hit

IRS: Hit.... Maybe

Rhiad: Miss

CITR: Hit

TWAT: Hit

Silkworms: Miss

Oh My God: Probable Miss

I know silkworms and OMG arent supposidly on the album but lets pretend they are.

I pretty much agree with your post and the predictions. However, OMG was already released to radio stations as a single back in 99, so it had it's shot already!

Possible???? and that's the reason why everyone has ignored your thread :book:

Kannon.

the 2002 version is better than the 2006 version. if it was 2002 itd be hit, but in 2006 im not so sure.

The first 10 seconds were probably better in 02, but the rest of the song is far, far better in 06. The guitarists are a lot better, Fortus is like a man possessed this year and Finck has improved immeasurably too. Neither bbf not Bucket has/had much imact on the song as the solos are all written and nailed by the Finckster.

Then we have Axl. The Mickey Mouse on helium of 2002, or the gravel throated crooner of 2006.

Its 06 all the way.

Possible???? and that's the reason why everyone has ignored your thread :book:

Kannon.

the 2002 version is better than the 2006 version. if it was 2002 itd be hit, but in 2006 im not so sure.

The first 10 seconds were probably better in 02, but the rest of the song is far, far better in 06. The guitarists are a lot better, Fortus is like a man possessed this year and Finck has improved immeasurably too. Neither bbf not Bucket has/had much imact on the song as the solos are all written and nailed by the Finckster.

Then we have Axl. The Mickey Mouse on helium of 2002, or the gravel throated crooner of 2006.

Its 06 all the way.

Well put man :krider:

The Blues is a no-brainer hit, though I like the '06 version better, both that and the '02 version are hits....but ultimately it'll be the Studio version that will ratify this prediction rock3

Kannon.