ags_rule

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its a concert announcement

i listened back over my recording of it and he says"we have a LITTLE concert announcement coming up" :(

But still--they're playing loadsa GnR on the radio. Although, I COULD just easily play all these songs on my comp if I wanted...

just seems kinda cooler when someone else is doing it! :)

I am sick of these fucking radio station announcements. It is just some assholes with info anyone can get online, usually they don't know what they are talking about anyway. Yes I will listen to some corny radio station because they play GNR music everyone in the world already has. Some of you people must be real fucking losers. Wow he is going to tell you that GNR is playing another show. Amazing information isn't it? You fucking people are so lame I would not be caught dead around you. Get a fucking life serioulsy...

I am sick of these fucking radio station announcements. It is just some assholes with info anyone can get online, usually they don't know what they are talking about anyway. Yes I will listen to some corny radio station because they play GNR music everyone in the world already has. Some of you people must be real fucking losers. Wow he is going to tell you that GNR is playing another show. Amazing information isn't it? You fucking people are so lame I would not be caught dead around you. Get a fucking life serioulsy...

I agree with you but man.. do you know how hard it is to convince a radio station that you want to play a full hour with one artist only? There's gotta be something under this!

I wish radio stations would do these kind of things more often ^^

6 songs in row already.

RazZ Radio did this once for 18 solid hours - get over it... although admittedly there was no announcement after it all.;)

In fact I wonder if they still do it.:question:

Dude, Razz Radio is nothing, just some crappy online station

Whens the last time you heard this many GN'R songs played on an actual station?

I wish radio stations would do these kind of things more often ^^

6 songs in row already.

RazZ Radio did this once for 18 solid hours - get over it... although admittedly there was no announcement after it all.;)

In fact I wonder if they still do it.:question:

Dude, Razz Radio is nothing, just some crappy online station

Whens the last time you heard this many GN'R songs played on an actual station?

A radio station in Iceland did this a month ago, they played GN'R for an hour. Just for fun.

I am sick of these fucking radio station announcements. It is just some assholes with info anyone can get online, usually they don't know what they are talking about anyway. Yes I will listen to some corny radio station because they play GNR music everyone in the world already has. Some of you people must be real fucking losers. Wow he is going to tell you that GNR is playing another show. Amazing information isn't it? You fucking people are so lame I would not be caught dead around you.

Yeah, imagine I want to listen to a station near where I live to hear an annoucement for my favourite band :rolleyes: want an asshole I must be

Get a fucking life serioulsy...

And, theres nothing like telling people they need a life, when you are doing the same thing they are (a tad hypocritical maybe?)