GNR to play in Halifax, NS November 20th 2006

eRomano

DUUUUUUDEE! YES! GN'R in Halifax... ohh lord, I definitely can't wait for that one either. Yes, a 4 hour drive away, but cmon, it's definitelty worth it. If only they still had the original members... especially Slash. But oh yeah, i'll be there for sure. Hope it will be just as good as the Rolling Stones concert that was just held there... :D

Im going also, my friends won't go so I told them to fuck themselfs! They must be crazy but they are wasting their money on shitty 3 wheelers instead! Im totally in for a before and after party! Section 21 for me WOOOOOO!... On another note I scared the shit out of myself today when I bought tickets, I set my alarm clock for 8 AM (so I could get on the website and buy my tickets exactly at 9) and I also left a note on the fridge to wake me up at 8:15 just incase my alarm clock was broken.. Well my alarm clock was broke and my parents didn't wake me up but by luck of the draw (or my GNR SPIRIT) woke me up right at 9AM on the dot!! I ran to the computer and went online and got my ticket! YEAH BABY!!!!