Canadian Tour Dates

Zint

As reported at HTGTH

Quebec City

Colisé de Québec (Quebec Coliseum)

november 18th

tickets on sale saturday (Sept 30th) 10:00

NOTE:There IS a forum presale for this show (and the other Canadaian shows as well...see the appropriate thread)

Quebec City is RABID for rock concerts...I predict a sellout!

................................................................................

Confirmed on Ticketmaster

Winnipeg Dec 4 (MTS Centre)

ticketmaster

ATTENTION Winnipeg...you have a Friday presale!!

Just announced...an additional forum presale

Confirmed on Ticketmaster

Edmonton Dec 7 (Rexall Place)

GnR live

ATTENTION Edmonton....you have a Friday presale!

just announced...an additional forum presale

confirmed on Ticketmaster

Calgary Dec 6 (Pengrowth Saddledome)

GnR live

ATTENTION Calgary....you have a Friday presale!

just announced..an additional forum presale

Edited by zint61

Damn i want that presale password. How would i get it?

based on the information provided at Ticketmaster for Winnipeg,I would suggest registering at Power 97 and at the Winnipeg Sun websites and scour them daily for info

It looks as though the MTS Centre also has some sort of Friday presale going on as well.

You might want to register with their website (if that's possible)...or call them and ask for any info on their presale based on info at Ticketmaster.

Edited by zint61

YAY!! this is the best birthday ever rock3 I don't know how to get presale tickets without using the computer or because my mom dosen't wan't to use the computer to get our tickets which really sucks but on ticketmaster.com it says that the presale starts and ends Sept.29 on a friday and i can't go to winnipeg on a friday because i have school and my mom has work so i don't think we will be able to get very good seats :(

YAY!! this is the best birthday ever rock3 I don't know how to get presale tickets without using the computer or because my mom dosen't wan't to use the computer to get our tickets which really sucks but on ticketmaster.com it says that the presale starts and ends Sept.29 on a friday and i can't go to winnipeg on a friday because i have school and my mom has work so i don't think we will be able to get very good seats :(

Don't worry too much about it...not ALL the tickets go on sale during a presale,only certain blocks of tickets.(and they are not always the best tickets only)

If you get through quickly when tickets go on sale to the general public,you might still score some good seats!

Don't worry too much about it...not ALL the tickets go on sale during a presale,only certain blocks of tickets.(and they are not always the best tickets only)

If you get through quickly when tickets go on sale to the general public,you might still score some good seats!

Oh really thanks :) I though presale offered better seats then the ones that come out later so now I feel a little better. Yeah im hoping I will be able to get some good seats but I live a little out of winnipeg so I can't just go and get tickets when ever I wan't and i can't go in by myself either because im still farly young and i doubt my parents will wan't to wait for tickets oh well at least I will be able to go :)

:blink: I didn't think he was in Calgary.

To think that I asked him if his band was coming to Calgary sometime and he said they were going to head out near Winnipeg... :unsure:

Anyway, that makes 4. MADISON! Could you bother Merck for us? We need a presale password here.

EDIT: Did I mention how much I need this presale password?

Edited by adnan

:blink: I didn't think he was in Calgary.

To think that I asked him if his band was coming to Calgary sometime and he said they were going to head out near Winnipeg... :unsure:

Anyway, that makes 4. MADISON! Could you bother Merck for us? We need a presale password here.

EDIT: Did I mention how much I need this presale password?

I am pretty sure he's from Calgary. Pretty sure...could be wrong though. :ph34r: