chicago tickets

GNRfan001

I'd say save your lunch money or allowance. I always save my lunch money and I get 20-30 a week. I just got 40 dollars for homecoming tonight, but I'm not going to spend it. I just need 30 more dollars for floor tickets. And I'm 15 too, my dad will only let me go if I also have a bunch of friends with, but my brother is going too so it's fine, he's 17. Are you planning on going yourself or something? Just say you're going with a bunch of friends if you have any that are older than you. I think about it now, all my friends are older than me. :lol:

Haha, good idea. The problem with saving money though is that on Thursday I'm going to see Motley Crue and Aerosmith, and don't even have much money for that. I'll see if I can pull some strings and get to the show, because I wasn't too into GNR in 2002 when they came by. I also pretty much know I'm going to see the Who if they come by again in December (which I'm pretty certain will happen).

So what are ticket prices anyway? Because if they're good enough I may just be able to go see GNR.

Oh I'm going to the Aerosmith?Motley show, too! B) Second time seeing both.

Should be fun, but I have classes the next day and have to drive back after the show. Egh.

ACH, so you said you heard there's no GA? Does that mean the floor will be seated tickets. too?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say save your lunch money or allowance. I always save my lunch money and I get 20-30 a week. I just got 40 dollars for homecoming tonight, but I'm not going to spend it. I just need 30 more dollars for floor tickets. And I'm 15 too, my dad will only let me go if I also have a bunch of friends with, but my brother is going too so it's fine, he's 17. Are you planning on going yourself or something? Just say you're going with a bunch of friends if you have any that are older than you. I think about it now, all my friends are older than me. :lol:

Haha, good idea. The problem with saving money though is that on Thursday I'm going to see Motley Crue and Aerosmith, and don't even have much money for that. I'll see if I can pull some strings and get to the show, because I wasn't too into GNR in 2002 when they came by. I also pretty much know I'm going to see the Who if they come by again in December (which I'm pretty certain will happen).

So what are ticket prices anyway? Because if they're good enough I may just be able to go see GNR.

Oh I'm going to the Aerosmith?Motley show, too! B) Second time seeing both.

Should be fun, but I have classes the next day and have to drive back after the show. Egh.

ACH, so you said you heard there's no GA? Does that mean the floor will be seated tickets. too?

My brother told me there's no GA at Allstate for Guns, and I never heard there was GA at all in Allstate either. It's either seat, or floor. I'd ask my brother where he heard this from 'cause he goes on other forums and stuff. But he's not here right now so I'll ask him later.

Edited by A Cheap Hangover

I'm confused. HTGTH has the date listed as 11/27 at Allstate Arena(the old rosemont horizon) and says tickets are on sale. However Ticketmasters website has no info about any GNR show in Illinois. When I called the hotline the operator told me the Illinois date was 11/22 at The Steven Wright Center and floor tickets were $150. Anybody got any info? I thought maybe they might have a different ticket distributor for this venue? HELP. Oh yeah I saw GNR at Allstate 11/18/02 and was 3rd row. Best show ever. by chance I was also sitting next to that Girl from the UK who came up missing, pretty sad. Also Earl stood right next 2 me for most of the show, and I'm pretty sure I saw Zig Zag and Josh Richman helping set up the piano. Yes they had seats in 02. Anyway I need ticket info.

I'm confused. HTGTH has the date listed as 11/27 at Allstate Arena(the old rosemont horizon) and says tickets are on sale. However Ticketmasters website has no info about any GNR show in Illinois. When I called the hotline the operator told me the Illinois date was 11/22 at The Steven Wright Center and floor tickets were $150. Anybody got any info? I thought maybe they might have a different ticket distributor for this venue? HELP. Oh yeah I saw GNR at Allstate 11/18/02 and was 3rd row. Best show ever. by chance I was also sitting next to that Girl from the UK who came up missing, pretty sad. Also Earl stood right next 2 me for most of the show, and I'm pretty sure I saw Zig Zag and Josh Richman helping set up the piano. Yes they had seats in 02. Anyway I need ticket info.

That's wierd. & I've never heard of the Steven Wright Center. What kind of venue is that?

I've been to a bunch of shows at Allstate and yeah they do change it up a lot. It really depends on what the artist wants, I guess. For Metallica and VR and others they've had standing room, but I've been to other shows there that didn't. I really hope they have GA for this show, seats just make it so much harder to get close or have a good view. I'd rather just get there really early and get the spot that I deserve.

i just called Allstate Arena to see if they knew anything about when tickets go on sale. they said they know nothing yet, but will know next week. That kinda makes me think they'll go on sale on 10-14.

awesome said they would know next week is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

:anger: OK IM FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE THE ALLSTATE WOULD ONLY TELL ME TO CALL BACK NEXT WEEK AND HANG UP ON ME :anger: I CALLED THE BRADLEY CENTER AND ALL HE SAID HE COULD SAY IS TO WATCH THE PAPERS AND CHECK TICKETMASTER ON MONDAY HE SAID THERE SHOULD BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE THEN SO NOW TO DECIDE CHICAGO OR MILWAUKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT SURE PROBABLY MILWAUKEE SINCE THEY WERE NICER ABOUT IT

JUST HTOUGH I WOULD GIVE AN UPDATE

humf...i want my tickets,haha

actually they can be delayed another few days or 1 or 2 qweeks cuzz ihave no money

Same here. I'm now a poor college student.

I'm spending my little money on GN'R tickets and saving the rest as long as I can, haha.

So I guess we'll see tomorrow...

humf...i want my tickets,haha

actually they can be delayed another few days or 1 or 2 qweeks cuzz ihave no money

Same here. I'm now a poor college student.

I'm spending my little money on GN'R tickets and saving the rest as long as I can, haha.

So I guess we'll see tomorrow...

same here...im over at columbia, and whatevers left over from tuition is going towards tickets...like he said, we'll see tomorrow