The Release Date of "Chinese Democracy'.

Jackamo!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only 12 tuesdays left now :wub:

11 tuesdays, come on, it ain't coming out next week :krider: ......... :wub:

Kannon.

ya unless they surprise us

Yeah, I'm always wrong at this stuff, I hope I am now too :wub:

I think sometime between Nov 14th and Dec 13th.

14th because it's before MSG show, and Dec 13th because they'd want the Christmas sales.

But the MSG concert is the 10th.........4 days before..... :drevil:

Kannon.

It'd be interesting if it came out on November 14th, because Army of Anyone is releasing their album that day, too. Army of Anyone has the DeLeo brothers from STP, so it's kinda like VR's counterparts are releasing their albums on the same day. At any rate I think AoA would be GN'R's biggest competitor for that day considering what else is being released. If they're both released the same day, I'll get 'em both.

If I make a guess, and it turns out to be right, do I get a cookie? Or are we handing out gold stars this week?

Gold Stars... Oh, wait... yo' banned!!!!!

November 21st seems good now.

yeah it does sound good after reading the rolling stone article.

I think that december 19th is too close for christmas, bearing in mind the proportion of CDs that are ordered online nowadays, and the state of the postal service just before Christmas. I reckon mid november would be the best time for GN'R to capitalise on christmas sales.

I think that december 19th is too close for christmas, bearing in mind the proportion of CDs that are ordered online nowadays, and the state of the postal service just before Christmas. I reckon mid november would be the best time for GN'R to capitalise on christmas sales.

if its to be in stores for xmas, then the album is theoretically "out" already, as the industry buyers get their stock and make purchases before november.....end of second week in november at the absolute latest....and then it goes in shops a few weeks later....

unless axl has a different method or medium to release it....

My guess would be they announce the release date on October 24th, just because of the whole MLB promotion deal. The World Series goes from Oct 21 to Oct 29 and I feel the highest volume of people would be watching during that time. What better way to announce the release a new album. As for the actual album dropping I would say November 21st.

Edited by wagnoris