NJ show

Jessiee422

Well, I'm going to buy tickets today at 9am. I've been hearing that presale sometimes isn't much better so just for the hell of it I'm gonna look for tix AGAIN on sat. If I get better seats I'll just sell the others. (at cost of course) Not looking to rip anyone off.

Once I get the tix I'm gonna post which seats I got to see who will be close to me. It would be cool for a bunch of ppl to meet up at the concert and OBSESS about the band. lol. Good Luck to everyone!!!

rock3

Well, I'm going to buy tickets today at 9am. I've been hearing that presale sometimes isn't much better so just for the hell of it I'm gonna look for tix AGAIN on sat. If I get better seats I'll just sell the others. (at cost of course) Not looking to rip anyone off.

Once I get the tix I'm gonna post which seats I got to see who will be close to me. It would be cool for a bunch of ppl to meet up at the concert and OBSESS about the band. lol. Good Luck to everyone!!!

rock3

ok, got my tix. section 106 row 6 at continental airlines arena in NJ. Not so bad. Going to see if I can get better tho. muahahaha!