Shows that are missing

Takeshi

In the initial press release, there was a date listed for 12/1/06 Ames, IA Hilton Coliseum. It's not on ticketmaster.com or on gunsnroses.com. Anyone have any ideas about what's happening? This is the show that I've decided to go to since it's closest to me and I'd really like to know when they go on sale and if I can get presale tickets for it. If I'm going to have to drive to Iowa in December, I'd like to have good seats.

I don't think its anything to worry about. There's quite a few shows missing from the official site. The IL date, which I plan to go to is missing as well, so I know how you feel. The rest of the dates will probably be added this next weeek, maybe going on sale next Saturday. I know what you're going through, though. I just hope that I can get my hands on the best tickets I can (preferably standing in the front and presale :P). Then I'll feel way more relaxed and excited.

In the initial press release, there was a date listed for 12/1/06 Ames, IA Hilton Coliseum. It's not on ticketmaster.com or on gunsnroses.com. Anyone have any ideas about what's happening? This is the show that I've decided to go to since it's closest to me and I'd really like to know when they go on sale and if I can get presale tickets for it. If I'm going to have to drive to Iowa in December, I'd like to have good seats.

Agreed! I live in STL, but went to school in Ames so this would be a perfect opportunity to go revisit the stomping grounds. Hilton is a fantastic venue for concerts. It holds just over 14,000 and gets incredibly loud if filled to capacity. I am desperately hoping this one goes on sale soon.

Can someone find out if more dates will be added. I'm hoping they come to Albany, if not I'll have to go somewhere else.

I hear ya!

well, thats if your in Albany, NY and not Albany, Ga. I was hoping they would come to SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center)...seeing I live walking distance...which means I can get EXTRA shity. I seen them there in 88 which was nice :) As it stands now, I wont make any shows seeing I need to drive to any of the shows i can make. The closet one is in Mass, but its on a Tuesday which is a no-go for a dad raising 3 teens by himself -school night. Oh well, life is cool like that :)

Philadelphia is missing. So dont feel bad. Last time I seen GNR the Illusion Tour up in Hershey PA. Gilby Clarke was with them. They proberly still owe a law suit here in Phila. I remember that well. people were in at the venue and they canceled. Riot broke out. arghhhhhhhhhhhh Phila. proberly slapped a lawsuit on Axl and company