Better

Kobbeltvedt

I don't think the heavyness of the demo's mid-section transfers that well live (imo). The guitars just don't sound as heavy and full as they do in the demo during that part of the song. Although, Axl's screams are totally killer in this song when done live.

True. I also think Axl does the chorus a lot better when singing it live.

I agree its a great song, but you can imagine how great it would be with a new more "rocker intro/outro". Thats just stupid, it sounds terrible. Iv been talkin to other persons who have heard it and we all agree its good, but the intro sounds horrible!

And your opinion is the only one allowed..

You know opinions are like assholes and everyone has got one but your's is just shittier so as a friendly advice learn to wipe your arse.

it sucks.

u gonna die

And I now for fact that this song is not on CD skål

whats missing?

Is it the rytm in Axl voice, isent ther hard enoug rasp?

There is somethig...The tempo perhaps.

Cant put my finger on it

And they should drop the intro and outro, it just sounds lame

Yes, it sounds different when performed live, absolutely. The song's complicated and the chorus has this special groove thing, that is difficult to work out when the song is just one of the other 20 in a row in gigs. i believe it requires some special preparation and studio equipment and stuff to make it sound as it is meant to sound. yea.

Its the guitars. They havent quite got the agressive sound of the album- its not loud enough.

You know the middle bit, before Axl screams 'i never wanted you to be so full of anger..' where its got that agressive riff on the demo, its just nowhere near as agressive or loud live.

I agree its a great song, but you can imagine how great it would be with a new more "rocker intro/outro". Thats just stupid, it sounds terrible. Iv been talkin to other persons who have heard it and we all agree its good, but the intro sounds horrible!

Your absolutely right.It sounds like a god damend alarm clock. Every songle other person Iplayed the song for feels the same way. It really does kill the song.

I cant belive smeone here really can defending the intro/outro. Thats sick. The reason is off curse that some of you are fans that cant be critical even when things are so bad. You allways go "evertyhing axl so is the best".

That song is never going to hit. For the rest of the world the heavy part including strange noices is just to much. The intro and outro totally suck but rest of the song do really kick ass.

If Ax puts this version of Better, on Chinese Democravy i will agree with everyone who says hes sick. The demo version has alot of potential but alot has to change!

Sorry to voice my opinion, (some people seem unhappy when fans express their OPINION on here), but I think this song fuckin rocks (including the intro/outro, which interestingly has got my younger niece and nephew singing along to it!), and I personally think this song is going to be a huge hit when released!

But hey, that's just my opinion right?

KK x

its a kiss ass song and i think the intro/outro will sound awesome on final recording. listening to the demo loud on decent headphones reveals a wider sound with alot of cool effects and subtleties.

the intro/outro live sounds a bit dodgy though, i'd prefer a pre-recorded clip, followed by axl coming in on "the hardest part..."

I thought the intro sounded weird first time I heard it, but now I love it.

It makes the verse sound so powerful when it starts, it hit's you in the face as a brick, when it goes:

"The hardest part this troubled heart has never yet been through now..."

I cant belive smeone here really can defending the intro/outro. Thats sick. The reason is off curse that some of you are fans that cant be critical even when things are so bad. You allways go "evertyhing axl so is the best".

That song is never going to hit. For the rest of the world the heavy part including strange noices is just to much. The intro and outro totally suck but rest of the song do really kick ass.

If Ax puts this version of Better, on Chinese Democravy i will agree with everyone who says hes sick. The demo version has alot of potential but alot has to change!

couldent said it better rock3

The intro and the outro is embarrising...

And the drop drop drop sound after the heavy part wtf????

It has a lot of potential, but theres just to much to changed before its a

hit for people outside this board..

People here are blind.

Ask kaneda.

Skål