Ministry to open for GnR??

BIGHURT35DH

A close friend of mine works for a rock radio station 95.9 WRAT in point pleasant . new jersey. We were talking about GnR the other day and the tour and all and he mentioned that he heard rumours about Ministry possibly opening for them. If this is true I would be the happiest motherfucker on planet earth , I fucking love Ministry and have never seen them live. I hope it's true!

I dont like Ministry better then GNR, but I will admit they have more raw guitar power than GNR. I too saw them at lolapalooza and it was unreal. Dont think GNR wants an opener that would overpower them.

holy crap! i saw ministry at lollapalooza in toronto way back when, man, they were really great! i never got to see gnr tho, they cancelled the toronto show i was supposed to see them at with metallica and faith no more.

The Toronto show was postponed not cancelled. I know because I had to drive from Cleveland twice to finally catch that gig - friggen awesome trips. 2 reasons to get f'd up in Canada is always better than one.

holy crap! i saw ministry at lollapalooza in toronto way back when, man, they were really great! i never got to see gnr tho, they cancelled the toronto show i was supposed to see them at with metallica and faith no more.

The Toronto show was postponed not cancelled. I know because I had to drive from Cleveland twice to finally catch that gig - friggen awesome trips. 2 reasons to get f'd up in Canada is always better than one.

ya, CANADA > USA