a little help.

aussie_axl

california , in the city ??? i can only remember the smallest bit, but i wanna know who sings that song, i can't remember?, i know it's not much at all, i'm trying to find it so i can download it.

Edited by aussie_axl

thanks but it's not it, it's not a rock song, more like an rnb.

California Love by Dr. Dre and Tupac?

who did the original song that they used as a sample for that track? was it Stevie Wonder?

From the liner notes of 2Pacs Greatest Hits Album:

"Contains interpolations from 'Westcoast Poplock' (Roger Troutman), 'Dance floor' (Roger Troutman), and Woman to woman (Joe Cocker)."

Does anyone know the status of Dr. Dre's long-awaited Detox album? It's like his Chinese Democracy at this point.

Supposedly going to be released summer 2007, where as "The Game" recently said that Dre scrapped the idea of releasing it. I doubt this is true tho.

Does anyone know the status of Dr. Dre's long-awaited Detox album? It's like his Chinese Democracy at this point.

Supposedly going to be released summer 2007, where as "The Game" recently said that Dre scrapped the idea of releasing it. I doubt this is true tho.

he's only released two solo's his whole career

No shit.

That's true, but I have heard for years it was coming out but I guess soon wasn't the word(sorry had to say it.) I have run across a few tracks here and there, but I don't know if they're really for the album or just leftovers and outtakes. I also read a few years back in Rolling Stone that there was going to be an NWA renion with Snoop joining the surviving members. There was that one soundtrack song and then it just fizzled out. Dre just fascinates me-he is such a genius producer.

That's true, but I have heard for years it was coming out but I guess soon wasn't the word(sorry had to say it.) I have run across a few tracks here and there, but I don't know if they're really for the album or just leftovers and outtakes. I also read a few years back in Rolling Stone that there was going to be an NWA renion with Snoop joining the surviving members. There was that one soundtrack song and then it just fizzled out. Dre just fascinates me-he is such a genius producer.

yeah, that one song chin check was supposed to be the reunion thing. but thats done n dusted. i think it was a bad idea anyway. reunions generally are, particularly to groups with historical significance.