Yankees Game 1 (guns n roses)

GNR Rocks35

Hi, not a big deal but i thought i would share. Yesterday i was at the yankes vs. tigers game 1, and in the 7th inning paradise city was played on the loud speaker. Anyway i was singing my heard out and mde a fool of myself. But i heard another guy talking to his friend about something like "o ya im going. i think theyre only playing one show". So....i had to ask. So he answered and said ya he was talking about the GNR show at MSG on the 10th of november. I told him i was going also and i found out that he would be sitting near me at the MSG show. Hopefully i will see him there.

Again, not a big deal, but kinda cool

Nice story and you know I dont know what's the thing with it but everytime I hear GN'R played in public or tv I get an incredible feeling.

Like last night November Rain video came from tv and the feeling was simply great and it's kinda weird since I could just put Welcome To The Videos in and watch it from the same tv screen, looking and sounding exactly the same but the feeling wouldnt be same.. :heart:

Edited by .Seal

Nice story and you know I dont know what's the thing with it but everytime I hear GN'R played in public or tv I get an incredible feeling.

Like last night November Rain video came from tv and the feeling was simply great and it's kinda weird since I could just put Welcome To The Videos in and watch it from the same tv screen, looking and sounding exactly the same but the feeling wouldnt be same.. :heart:

same :heart:

Hi, not a big deal but i thought i would share. Yesterday i was at the yankes vs. tigers game 1, and in the 7th inning paradise city was played on the loud speaker. Anyway i was singing my heard out and mde a fool of myself. But i heard another guy talking to his friend about something like "o ya im going. i think theyre only playing one show". So....i had to ask. So he answered and said ya he was talking about the GNR show at MSG on the 10th of november. I told him i was going also and i found out that he would be sitting near me at the MSG show. Hopefully i will see him there.

Again, not a big deal, but kinda cool

I had season tickets until last year (I was insulted by the price increase and getting screwed out of play-off tickets). They play PC EVERY single Yankees game. Sometimes they will also play SCOM and WTTJ as well.

I should add, that at a game last year, durring one of the pitching changes they asked the Yankees what was there favorite locker room band. Posada, Jeter, Williams & Tino I believe all said GNR. And someone else said Metallica. I believe the choices was Aerosmith, GNR, Metallica & Motley Crew.

Edited by smokingarthur

Watching the Yankee game, I heard Paradise City 2 or 3 times acutally - good stuff

I brought my MSG seats into a guy at work who used to work there and asked him where they were, while he was looking a couple of younger guys ( 20-25 maybe) came over and said they were going to the MSG show too

It's all good from here

This isn't where I thought this was going.

Before the game last night on TV, they played an Audioslave video of a new tune interspersed with MLB highlights.

It kind of got me thinking if their partnership with MLB.com might lead to a similar thing for our guys one of these nights.

Imagine a similar thing done with 'Better'. I'd probably wet myself.