should i get this?

Buy it girl. Like you said,the versions on the net have a low quality image. That's 1 of the reasons why i buy dvd bootlegs on Ebay once in a while. There is also something that most of you seem to forget. When you download a show and you want to burn it on a dvd than you also need a dvd burner, software, and blank dvd's. How much does that cost compared to the 12$ of this dvd??

Buy it girl. Like you said,the versions on the net have a low quality image. That's 1 of the reasons why i buy dvd bootlegs on Ebay once in a while. There is also something that most of you seem to forget. When you download a show and you want to burn it on a dvd than you also need a dvd burner, software, and blank dvd's. How much does that cost compared to the 12$ of this dvd??

It is the very same versions that yu can download theese people are selling!! No different quality image.

If you dont have a dvd burner, I can understand that. A blank dvd cost under half a dollar, atleast ver here. And you get DVD burning software for free

They'll probably put it on a cheap DVD. And you can watch DVDs on your computer without burning them, although they do take up about 4GB on average. You also don't know what version you're getting. It says uncut so it's probably the Will version but you don't usually know at all. Also on the DVD it says 'don't buy this' - it definately says that on the Will version.

imo bootlegs are to be traded/downloaded/b&p'd only :)