Cleveland, OH show 11/24

bt88

Just got my tickets and Im pumped. But these questions go out to those who are either from the Cleveland area or have seen concerts at the Quicken Loans/Gund Arena.

A) is it a good place to see a show? My tickets are on the northwest corner and the stage is located on the south end. Will I be able to see? I saw them at the Hammerstein shows so Im not too worried but im going with people who have never seen GNR before, I wanna make sure they get the full experience.

B) What is the Ohio state rule on smoking indoors? keep in mind I live in the Nazi State of New York where smoking is banned indoors everywhere. And if Im smoking thing that arent cigarettes (or crack rocks), will there be a problem in terms of security and all that?

Thanks for your help, cant wait to be there

Yo my friends,I have not purchased my tickets yet cause I cant decide what tickets to buy..??I went in 2002 to Clev.....I think this time I want to buy lower level if not floor tickets this time....I wont have the money till tuesday.Do you think those kind of tickets will be available still...Gnr is my fucking life and I will be at Clev. Nov.24..Please any one give me some info advice..??? on tickets that is.

Anyone out there?????I've got about 105 bucks to spend per ticket right now any suggestions for best seats avail. at this price....???How is sect.133??Looks good to me??

Well, the $77 (plus $9 TM charge) GA floors are still available, as well as C109 (lower bowl) for $52. I would say that any seats should be good as long as they aren't upper bowl. Sound can get a little muddled up there in Da Q. I'd also not get any behind the stage (don't know if they'll sell these). I sat in my company's loge that was behind the stage for Metallica and the sound royally stunk - but the free beer tasted good.

I'd say that as long as you don't mind standing for 4 hours or so, the floor is the way to go. Otherwise score some lower bowl, on the side, seats and every 15 minutes remind yourself how happy you are that you aren't standing (obviously you'll be standing while GnR are jammin!).

We'll have to start thinking about possible locations for a pre-show party. Start submitting ideas of places within a few blocks of the Q. I personally don't mind walking a bit - hell, I park at the Federal Reserve Bank that is about 10 blocks away, just so I don't have to pay crazy parking prices. After a couple of weeks I'll make some calls and see if any place wants to host us..ie... appetizer specials and drink specials. This being a weekday performance, most places will have happy hour prices until 7pm.

Til next time-

hey all Cleveland bound mutherfuckers....Just bought my tickets..Sect. 130 Row 11...Aisle seat.I figured aisle seats would be perfect since I'm sure their will be many beer brakes during concert...Oh and piss breaks!

Keep in mind that Cleveland has a history of cutting off beer sales early. So if Axl decides to not take the stage until just before 11 we could be looking at an hour and a half, or more, of no beer sales. Of course this is just an estimate, but this definitely could happen.

• 5 weeks later...
i won some tix on a contest show on the radio, but im took sick to go so im sending my wife and her best friend who is a huge G&R fans, so my tix will be well represented.

Get feeling better, sorry you have to miss the show.

For those on mygnr, looks like some from HTGH will be partying up at Coopers-Town feel free to join the party.

Im driving down from Michigan in a couple of hours to get to Quicken Loans Arena early and maybe check out the RNR Hall Of Fame again (never gets old). Its going to be a day event for me and my woman.

We got GA floor tickets, I know I will regret it, since I got GA tickets when they came around in 2002 and I got almost murdered down there, but should be fun.

Cleveland is a great city, I went there a couple months back for a weekend trip and it was great, a lot of parking (but kind of pricey).

Only shitty thing is that I have to drive back to Michigan after the concert, so I can see them again here on Saturday :P