ads on forum selling presale passwords?

King Dick

i know the ads on the top of the forum are ran by google, but is there anyway to block out the ones for selling presale passwords? I just dont think its cool to support sites that are selling presale passwords and I think most fans agree.

Funny to hear you speak about what's cool and what's not King Dick. What was not cool on your part in the past was you getting a warning for using a racist slur.. Also, while checking your profile, I just noticed that both your Avatar and Signature are oversize, so they have been edited.

Now back on topic, it's quite possible to block specific Google ads at the top of the Forum. I've seen seperate legitimate "Ticket presale" and "Password recovery" adds. But I've never seen yet an add for a site that sells "presale passwords".

i know the ads on the top of the forum are ran by google, but is there anyway to block out the ones for selling presale passwords? I just dont think its cool to support sites that are selling presale passwords and I think most fans agree.

Funny to hear you speak about what's cool and what's not King Dick. What was not cool on your part in the past was you getting a warning for using a racist slur.. Also, while checking your profile, I just noticed that both your Avatar and Signature are oversize, so they have been edited.

:rofl-lol: Someone just got owned... Admin for the win!!

Back on topic, whilst I agree with the King, I've not seen that yet. If it does come about, I'll screenshot it and pass it your way Admin.

*Edit - PM coming your way Eric.

Edited by The Sandman