meet up

GNRfan001

Elle & I are gonna be in line ASAP.

So if there's gonna be a meet-up, I'd say afterwards would be better. Just an idea.

Is it bad that the show is the day I'm supposed to go back to U of I after Thanksgiving break?

Haha, I guess I'm gonna have to take one extra day away. :tongue2:

Elle & I are gonna be in line ASAP.

So if there's gonna be a meet-up, I'd say afterwards would be better. Just an idea.

Is it bad that the show is the day I'm supposed to go back to U of I after Thanksgiving break?

Haha, I guess I'm gonna have to take one extra day away. :tongue2:

Haha, nah...going back to bana and catching a couple classes isnt worth missin out on memories thatll last forever. See ya there!

Besides, that's on Thanksgiving week anyway. It's pretty much understood that nobody is going to class that week. :lol:

It's the Monday after Thanksgiving. The day everyone goes back to work/school.

Too damn bad, haha.

What? :o It is after Thanksgiving! Thanks for the tip... now I know that I have to plan out how to avoid my family 1 week sooner. :lol:

I'll probably show up to the show early to chill with Olga n Elle (even though I'm gonna have to get seats...) in the GA line, so I say forum meetup at the front of the line!

Dumb question: Where's the GA line? Is that just the line outside to get in when they open the doors?

I'll probably show up to the show early to chill with Olga n Elle (even though I'm gonna have to get seats...) in the GA line, so I say forum meetup at the front of the line!

Dumb question: Where's the GA line? Is that just the line outside to get in when they open the doors?

Why yes, yes it is.

Front of the line children!

Me and olga are gonna go super early. I think that some of us should meet up in line and wait together because then if someone has to go to the bathroom or we can go get food at target which is right by it, than we know that someone has our place in line. I personally know theres no way I could not go to the bathroom all day. It's going to be so weird to meet everyone.