Sound Track Speculation For Fun

mcalldp

So, Guns has always been open to doing soundtracks and there have been plety of rumors about soundtrack releases. Ayway, once the album is released if all goes as I hope (A Scorch-The-Earth style of publicity) I could see them lending one of the new tracks to a movie. Question is, just speculation no rumors, are there any movies we know of due out next month or even early Dec. that would fit the bill?

Would need to be a big budget action movie probably .... not sure what's o the horizon out there, ayone seen anything coming that you thought would be a cool one for a guns single?

isnt the new rocky coming out soon?

madagascar could fit it

Yea, I am still trying to decide if it was a good move to bring that one back yet again.....I guess we'll see. You're right though, it could work with that sog. Plus they are both comeback projects which is pretty cool.

It would have to be a movie that is highly anticipated

Remember that when Terminator 2 came out - it was very anticipated and had huge box office numbers - it was a good fit - with the video - the return of GNR - everything was pretty brilliant

Attaching a song to the Rocky movie might not make as much sense - I think only the diehard Rocky fans are actually going to care about this movie - and for the most part it's kind of looked at as a joke nowadays anyways

Pick the right movie and it could work

Attaching a song to the Rocky movie might not make as much sense - I think only the diehard Rocky fans are actually going to care about this movie - and for the most part it's kind of looked at as a joke nowadays anyways

Exactly. Not Rocky for fuck sake.

We need a HUGE action movie along the lines of the Terminator... we all know how hard that bad-boy hit.

isnt the new rocky coming out soon?

madagascar could fit it

That would be awesome. B)

Also there's a rummored movie called "Atlas Shrugged" (same as a rummored GN'R's song tittle) coming out 2008...Angelina Jolie is said to be in it, so it'd most liekly be a big produccion. A long, long shot, but might happen. :wub:

Kannon.