Coolchef

Guest Bach

Axl has become a real chanteur bourgeois :chef: Where are the go-fuck-yourself attitude? ..

Ummm.. this is the same guy who bit a security guard's leg and was thrown in jail for the night. I don't think the attitude is gone.

We all change and mellow as we get older. Axl isn't a rebellious twenty year old any more.

nor does he have to be. He's not the street urchin that screamed his way off of the sunset strip. If Axl acted the way he did like say... during the Ritz show... I think its safe to say that wouldn't go down to well....

I see tons of fuckers that still think its 1987 and I think to myself what a bunch of fucking idiots...get with the time... work through your issues dudes your 40 years old. Get some grip over your personal lives.

Axl has become a real chanteur bourgeois :chef: Where are the go-fuck-yourself attitude? ..

Ummm.. this is the same guy who bit a security guard's leg and was thrown in jail for the night. I don't think the attitude is gone.

rock3

damnit I was afraid he wouldent make the Norway concert when that happend!

rock3

damnit I was afraid he wouldent make the Norway concert when that happend!

me too :) the norway concert rocked!! both of them :)