GN'R Camp Needs To Feel Tough?

da_pope

Why does the GN'R camp always have to take immature little stabs at Slash and co? I mean, after reading that little faggety article full of whining and bitching and stabs at the old band I realised that they seriously do this all the time.

Duff, Slash, Matt, they've never said anything but positive things regarding Axl and Chinese Democracy. The only thing they have ever vocally stated they had a problem with is Axl using the GN'R name and they have the right to. They helped create that legacy just as much as Axl and they have a right to be pissed. And even so, they hardly said anything about that.

Grow up nuGN'R.

Edited by da_pope

Why does the GN'R camp always have to take immature little stabs at Slash and co? I mean, after reading that little faggety article full of whining and bitching and stabs at the old band I realised that they seriously do this all the time.

Duff, Slash, Matt, they've never said anything but positive things regarding Axl and Chinese Democracy. The only thing they have ever vocally stated they had a problem with is Axl using the GN'R name and they have the right to. They helped create that legacy just as much as Axl and they have a right to be pissed. And even so, they hardly said anything about that.

Grow up nuGN'R.

Del James isn't in the band. Who cares what a lame-ass hanger on thinks about anything?

Fuck em. Release the album so we can all see just what takes 13 years to make.

Oh so tough with childish comments towards fans. Go buy another white suit ya malibu candy ass. We really like how you sippy your champagne now. Need a straw?

"Hey I'm tough, time to fight Tommy Hilfiger"

Just put up or shut up.

Del James isn't in the band. Who cares what a lame-ass hanger on thinks about anything?

Look at the buzz on all the major GN´R forums about what he wrote and you´ll see who cares. :)

its not like we get something new everyday, of course we'd have talked about it even if Axls ass wiper wrote it

also i agree with Elnombre, i just don't think Axl was in agreement with what was written about "real" fans and the originals

To be fair to Del James he didn't call any of them names. He just said that GNR was Axl's vision and to be fair it always was.

Izzy was a massive part of it, but didn't want it to take off, he wanted it small time in the clubs.

You can clearly see that Axl was the largest single part of the collective whole by what they did when they left. Slash and Duff both went to do their own thing and they were all poor, they then joined up for VR, and thats average, despite some stellar band members.

Fans of the old band are constantly told to "move on" and stop bringing the former Gunners into threads, but it's the GNR camp themselves who can't seem to put out a PR or article without taking shots at the ex-bandmates. It's hard to see what gain they are after this many years later and shows a bizarre complex in still needing to try and wrestle away all credit(from who?) for the band's past successes.

The old band members didn't want to stay with Axl and moved on. Hardly a crime.

Let it the fuck go...

Fans of the old band are constantly told to "move on" and stop bringing the former Gunners into threads, but it's the GNR camp themselves who can't seem to put out a PR or article without taking shots at the ex-bandmates. It's hard to see what gain they are after this many years later and shows a bizarre complex in still needing to try and wrestle away all credit(from who?) for the band's past successes.

The old band members didn't want to stay with Axl and moved on. Hardly a crime.

Let it the fuck go...

I can't wait to see a PR release that goes like this:

"Guns N' Roses sell out Staples Center. Slash is a bitch"

Ever thought that they'd just like to tell you the true side of the story?

It's 10 years later and it's only their(GNR's) version. At this point, I'm not particularly interested in either side rehashing things.

As we are told, stop living in the past and move the fuck on...

because the old members never take stabs at Axl. :rolleyes:

They've all taken shots, but the others seem to have let it go. And at least give the Ex-Gunners credit, when they do take a stab they are man enough to do it themselves.

Lets at least hear it directly from Axl rather than through the camp PR and a Del James article. That's weak...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

because the old members never take stabs at Axl. :rolleyes:

they actually show huge respect for him now

the only thing they don't like is Axl using the gnr name

they don't release statements bashing him

slash even went to see them play but Axl refused him entry ;)

Edited by vicious

Grow up nuGN'R.

You apparently missed 'Behind the Music: GNR'

Grow up nuGN'R.

Are you kidding? I cant believe some of the posters here refure to that as biased towards Axl and his new band, its reporting what happened and taking the opinions of Slash, Matt, Gilby, and Steven. Believe it or not, there really arent a whole lot of people outside of the GNR forums who consider this band anything more than Axl's solo project. ;)

Grow up nuGN'R.

Ya, were they said the whole thing got to bloated and they left... Wow, them fightin' words! :rolleyes:

Edited by da_pope