I'll see you in Greensboro tonight

luvmygabby

Ok just got back and it was GREAT. The set list was perfect. The song choices were by far the best so far. For anyone who says these are just hired hands don't know what the hell they are talking about. This band has chemistry! Axl was full of smiles tonight and seemed to be at ease. His voice was very strong. The only problem that I heard was the music got to be a little louder than him, so sometimes we couldn't hear him very well, but it was taken care quickly, and not a big deal at all. I have to admit, I have been a total Slash supporter before this concert but I think Finck fits the bill even better. He has a passion for playing that Slash unfortunally never had even back in the day. I got to meet Tommy and Fred back stage and they were both wonderful guys. Bumblefoot had a smile on his face the whole time on stage. No one ever looked like there were running out of steam ever! I have to say this concert was better than when I saw the original line up in 91. I hope ticket sales do pick up, because people really don't know what there missing. Axl was in a great mood, NO RANTS TONIGHT!! I just wish he would had talked to us more. All in all other than a few fights while we were waiting, and yes we did wait, GNR didn't start till almost 12:00 but they played untill 2:00 it was a perfect night. Axl did change clothes alot but his style was right on for a rock and roller such as himself. I didn't get there in time to see Bac, but Papa Roach was really good even though there not a fav band of mine. They did a good job and was very fun to watch.

Ok just got back and it was GREAT. The set list was perfect. The song choices were by far the best so far. For anyone who says these are just hired hands don't know what the hell they are talking about. This band has chemistry! Axl was full of smiles tonight and seemed to be at ease. His voice was very strong. The only problem that I heard was the music got to be a little louder than him, so sometimes we couldn't hear him very well, but it was taken care quickly, and not a big deal at all. I have to admit, I have been a total Slash supporter before this concert but I think Finck fits the bill even better. He has a passion for playing that Slash unfortunally never had even back in the day. I got to meet Tommy and Fred back stage and they were both wonderful guys. Bumblefoot had a smile on his face the whole time on stage. No one ever looked like there were running out of steam ever! I have to say this concert was better than when I saw the original line up in 91. I hope ticket sales do pick up, because people really don't know what there missing. Axl was in a great mood, NO RANTS TONIGHT!! I just wish he would had talked to us more. All in all other than a few fights while we were waiting, and yes we did wait, GNR didn't start till almost 12:00 but they played untill 2:00 it was a perfect night. Axl did change clothes alot but his style was right on for a rock and roller such as himself. I didn't get there in time to see Bac, but Papa Roach was really good even though there not a fav band of mine. They did a good job and was very fun to watch.

Yawn. Do some homework on energy and passion and get back to us. :rolleyes: