Reunite Nirvana!

Axlized

reunite Nirvana?!?..

Impossible..

this is one of the many bands, where the lead singer overshadowed the other band mates so much..

that it would never work..

Kurt Cobain was Nirvana..

and, it would never be the same..

I honestly dont think they could pull it off..

The only person Kurt overshadowed was Krist, Dave obviously is very successful. AIC was Layne Staley but they are back and doing just fine, Jerry Cantrell wasn't known for anything but being in AIC so yeah. If AIC can be so successful and they weren't anywhere near as successful as Nirvana then a Nirvana tour would be HUGE

The only person Kurt overshadowed was Krist, Dave obviously is very successful. AIC was Layne Staley but they are back and doing just fine, Jerry Cantrell wasn't known for anything but being in AIC so yeah. If AIC can be so successful and they weren't anywhere near as successful as Nirvana then a Nirvana tour would be HUGE

No, Nirvana literally was Kurt Cobain. He literally wrote all the songs by himself and was the sole driving force of the band. It would be like going to see the Beatles and the only one there from the original 4 is Ringo. Nobody would buy this and it would fail horribly. Also Jerry Cantrel is every bit as much of AIC as Layne and it is far from blasphemy for them to continue touring and the public will accept not having Layne there.

Edited by mike bibby

lets get one thing straight, nirvana was NOT just kurt...theres a drummer and bass player involved, nirvana was a group that made music n there wouldnt be much more than a guitar and a voice to it without krist n dave so dont get it twisted. but no, no reunion, it aint that time anymore. that was another day.

sorry, i can't sign this

it wouldn't be the same without kurt

like somebody already said, cobaine was the songwriter of the band

the depressive lyrics, the pain and the desperation in his voice,...

kurt cobaine can't be replaced

it would be like gnr without slash...

or slash&duff in a new band without axl

...oh :unsure:

no let them start a new band

even though the members have their own stuff going on now and said they won't release anything under the nirvana name until courtney dies so she won't get any money

they have reels of unreleased stuff

God, I wish Krist & Dave got the rights:(

no let them start a new band

even though the members have their own stuff going on now and said they won't release anything under the nirvana name until courtney dies so she won't get any money

they have reels of unreleased stuff

God, I wish Krist & Dave got the rights:(

yup :(

although it was funny when they tried to have courtney commited :laugh:

reunite Nirvana?!?..

Impossible..

this is one of the many bands, where the lead singer overshadowed the other band mates so much..

that it would never work..

Kurt Cobain was Nirvana..

and, it would never be the same..

I honestly dont think they could pull it off..

...and that's where the thread can be closed.